The Monday that never happened?

Lummox JR
Regular Poster

Post by Lummox JR »

Curiously, the 4/23 comic is missing although 4/24 is up. It leads me to wonder... did last Monday actually happen?<P>I seem to remember doing something or other that day, but perhaps I imagined it. Maybe we skipped right from Sunday to Tuesday, as is sometimes the calendar's wont. It sure didn't feel like a 4-day week, but then they never do.<P>Lummox JR<P>------------------
It's the 21st century; where's my flying car?

Somebody Strange
Regular Poster

Post by Somebody Strange »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lummox JR:
<B>Curiously, the 4/23 comic is missing although 4/24 is up. It leads me to wonder... did last Monday actually happen?
Lummox JR
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How disturbing. I have no idea why it's not there... I just downloaded it through FTP and tried to view it, and it just plain ain't there. I can't fix it from here, so it'll have to wait until I get home.<P>Additionally, the reason I am NOT up-to-date is that my computer decided to stop recognizing its own hardware on Friday. Sunday night I got it fixed, but by then it was too late at night to get all the recent comics caught up. I apologize that I'm once again almost a week behind, but I really hope to catch up quickly on this.<P>--Strange/Dave<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://viciouslies.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Vicious Lies.</A> Falsely promising you a grand opening since Friday the 13th.<P>Neurotic -- sane, but
unhappy about it.

Somebody Strange
Regular Poster

Post by Somebody Strange »

Monday's up. Make sure you've read Sunday first.<P>--Strange/Dave<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://viciouslies.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Vicious Lies.</A> Falsely promising you a grand opening since Friday the 13th.<P>Neurotic -- sane, but unhappy about it.