Not much going on here. :(

Postby GodaiYuhsaku on Sun Sep 23, 2001 2:00 am

Alas it looks like my con travels for this year are over.<P>I've been having some real troubles with my camera.<P>But i should be able to get the two pics from otakon to you sometime this week Rummy.<P>Well at least don't have to long to wait for the next con. <P>But next year looks like i'm going to be going to <P>Ohayocon (i help run the dang thing)
Katsucon
San Diego Comic Con
Maybe some fall season con like awa or nekocon don't think i'm gonna do otakon again.<P>btw i'm rambling cause it's 6 in the morning and i can't get to sleep. hehehe
GodaiYuhsaku
Regular Poster

Postby Maccabee on Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:35 am

I'd assumed you meant the board was dead. Maybe if there were a link from the comics page there'd be more traffic...<P>Sorry about your camera, dude.<P>------------------
Risus est telum ultimum contra tyrranem. Nullus dictator exercitibus allibus ridiculem vulgi longe resistare potest.
Maccabee
Regular Poster

Postby GodaiYuhsaku on Wed Oct 17, 2001 7:38 am

Well yeah board is sorta dead as well.<P>I finally got the camera working again so everything is alright again.
GodaiYuhsaku
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1252 on Fri Nov 09, 2001 12:54 pm

I thought Keenspace killed the board for lack of activity. Granted, we're not NEARLY as popular as Fans!... ^.~<P>Yeah, I done linked it from the comic. Let's see what happens. (Although calling my visitors "heathens" may not be the best PR ... hey, it's 4 AM, I coulda been worse.)<P>Best fishes,
Sleepy Kara-chan
ZOMBIE USER 1252
Regular Poster

Return to ConScrew