So How many...?

Postby Shastar25 on Sun Jun 24, 2001 12:19 am

How many conventions does this make for everyone? As of AMA, I have attended 22 conventions in the past 5 years, not counting Sci fi cons. I only have Otakon and Neko left this year, so I may try to make AWA so that Neko can be my silver anniversary con^_^<P>Dan
Shastar25

Postby Maccabee on Mon Jun 25, 2001 5:29 am

I've only done two anime-specific cons. I prefer the general SF conventions to the specialty cons. At least I've kicked the <I>Star Trek</I> convention habit. Except for Vulkon (which was big enough to almost turn into a general SF convention inspite of itself -- they even had a <I>Rocky</I> showing) they were big wastes of time and money.<P>Greg<P>------------------
Risus est telum ultimum contra tyrranem. Nullus dictator exercitibus allibus ridiculem vulgi longe resistare potest.
Maccabee
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1252 on Tue Jun 26, 2001 12:23 am

Hmm ... I guess I'd count MarsCon (the SMALL one in Williamsburg), if only because it was technically my first con.<P>So, counting sci-fi and anime together, I've attended ... ten in the past year and a half. o.O And many more to go, already planned. Geesh.
ZOMBIE USER 1252
Regular Poster

Return to ConScrew