ACen Party!

Postby Shastar25 on Wed May 09, 2001 8:26 am

Coool! <P>As for Herr Robert, everyone pretty much knows why he won't be there, his lady love Tikki will be graduating from college on saturday. We plan on raising a toast to her success at the BF party^_^<P>As for me, I'll be walking around in my standard two: Johnny Bravo and Terry Bogard. I was going to have a MIB from Lain, but the friend of mine who was making the glasses cant make it, so I'm stuck with a suit. <P>anyway, hope to see everyone there, and if I don't recognize you right off the bat, tap me on the shoulder and introduce yourself^_^<P>Dan
Shastar25

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1252 on Wed May 09, 2001 10:40 am

Godai has been gracious enough to ... ahem, volunteer? *whistle* by way of a room. That could be some fun stuff.<P>Anyway, Go-kun, I'll get with you on that. Dan, I'll be sticking my head into the Big Fire party to offer Lantz-kun's apologies for being elsewhere. And, um, also I like parties. And I don't go to enough. ^^;<P>Anyone intersted in coming by or helping out, drop a line on here! I'll be around the con dressed as Key (for the cosplay), American McGee's Alice, Utena (for the karaoke, most like), a 1950's chick from another project of mine, and Emmy-neko (complete with stripedy tights and koneko ears) during the parties. Come seek me out, do!<P>Um, and if you're a guest-type person, can you tell conops that I deserve a badge? ^^; I was a bit slow on the contactin' this year. Krishna.
ZOMBIE USER 1252
Regular Poster

Postby CoWriter on Thu May 10, 2001 6:58 am

Man, I'm now really feeling bummed that I won't make it up to ACen. I'm sure I'll find a con within the next 18 months that I can go to, although I may need to get a job first, and other minor but inconvenient details. Hope the party is as incredible as it sounds.<P>------------------
BJ Cooper, Co-Writer of ConScrew
<A HREF="mailto:yellatwriter@excite.com">yellatwriter@excite.com</A>
CoWriter

Return to ConScrew