Where's the touga-lovin?

Postby ZOMBIE USER 2828 on Mon Apr 30, 2001 9:13 am

Yo! A little message to Karadoc. I LOVE your strip as you oughtta know by now, but where is that glompable tougarific goodness? Shouldnt you have some?
Thought I'd leave you a post to let you know that Conscrew is indeed good for Oreo-chan's jesus. I'm sorry Bendou, but in the name of South East Asia, I will not permit you to do any touga-bashing if you fill my request. You will be sucked into a vacuum by a gondola - just so you know...<P>----Touga Lover
"Oreo-chan"
ZOMBIE USER 2828

Postby CoWriter on Tue May 01, 2001 8:16 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tougalover:
<B>Yo! A little message to Karadoc. I LOVE your strip as you oughtta know by now, but where is that glompable tougarific goodness? Shouldnt you have some?
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
There will at some point be a character with a similar hairstyle. At this time, however, there are no plans to have Touga. Which is probably better, because so many people have such strong feelings about him.
<P>------------------
BJ Cooper, Co-Writer of ConScrew
<A HREF="mailto:yellatwriter@excite.com">yellatwriter@excite.com</A>
CoWriter

Postby Gramarye on Tue May 15, 2001 7:36 am

Look at this, I go away and leave her alone, and she's started up again already....<P><sighs and puts head in hands><P>I think the Touga-lovin' can wait, my dear. I'll be your supply of Tougarific goodness, okay? Now leave these nice people alone and let them be creative and have mostly productive lives.<P>------------------
Gramarye
"These Are NOT Khakis!" <A HREF="http://gramarye.freehosting.net/" TARGET=_blank>http://gramarye.freehosting.net/</A> <p>[This message has been edited by Gramarye (edited 05-15-2001).]
Gramarye

Return to ConScrew