VA

Postby CoWriter on Mon Apr 23, 2001 4:17 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Godai:
<B>I will have power soon.
I will have a legion of evil minions.
I'm running con volunteers for next years ohayocon.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Very cool. Actually, that's great from my standpoint, as I've been kicking around the idea of doing some con-staff related stories every once in a while and it would be nice to have other peoples' life experiences, especially since my memory of "had fun at Katsucon" tends to translate into my memory of "woke up next to girl in Lilith outfit at Katsucon" (which probably didn't happen) when it gets time to do the <I>ConScrew</I> script.<P>------------------
BJ Cooper, Co-Writer of ConScrew
<A HREF="mailto:yellatwriter@excite.com">yellatwriter@excite.com</A> <p>[This message has been edited by CoWriter (edited 04-23-2001).]
CoWriter

Postby CoWriter on Mon Apr 23, 2001 11:32 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Godai:
<B>
I was cleaning out my HD and saw that Sluggy Freelance Tribute animation. And lo and behold. Kiki turns out to be done by Kara.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You didn't know that already? Well, Kara's a household name where I come from.<P>I think the closest I ever got was the line "fuzz fuzz fuzz" as ambient background in a fandub (don't ask, just accept it and move on). Kara is the real professional, which is why she gets an avatar character, and I don't even get an insane aspect of Vishnu.<P><P>------------------
<A HREF="mailto:yellatwriter@excite.com">yellatwriter@excite.com</A>
CoWriter

Postby CoWriter on Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:13 am

<B>Why is it the first thing that comes to mind when i think of my experiences is Brett Weaver in a cabbit suit? heh
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
These things happen. Possibly too often.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
<B>We had a family come to registration and reg mom, dad, son, And then ask where Gopher ops is. We pointed and they went to last years gopher head and said. "Here take our son. He's your slave to do whatever you want with. He's grounded and the only reason he's here is cause WE wanted to come."<P>I saw that poor kid running around everywhere.
</B>
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is useful and interesting. It may become part of ConScrew. Thanks.<P>That is, of course, if we ever fix the nasty technical difficulties. We may be forced to worship the devil or something, which the <I>Weekly World News</I> says 28% of high school students do. They also claim that
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Tupac Shakur is alive; and
<LI>there is a karate instructor in California who teaches her students to fight with their breasts.
</UL>
Clearly a useful news source, although they depend a little too much on Iranian propaganda radio ("Saddam Hussein Orders Reporter Killed For Beating Him In a Boxing Match") and ham radio broadcasts ("Devil Worshippers Killing Guardian Angels"). <P>------------------
<A HREF="mailto:yellatwriter@excite.com">yellatwriter@excite.com</A>
CoWriter

Return to ConScrew