Argh! Where is 8-bit theater?!

Discussion on the Comics, the Games, and the Comics about the Games

Postby Boolean on Sun Apr 22, 2001 12:47 am

The illustrator (forget his name) said on the page this morning that his hosting service has been stinking lately. He was hoping to move to a server like "zeldaclassics.com" or something similar. In the meantime I guess we'll have to put up with the intermittent flakiness.
Boolean

Postby Boolean on Sun Apr 22, 2001 12:55 am

Ok, I just checked it out. Here's what NuklearMan (the artist) said:<P>---8<---CUT HERE---8<---
ok, apparently the people who are currently hosting us are having a little problem. something about IP blocking. around 11pm last night i was assured "this will be fixed within the hour." apparently, what they really meant was "within the hour, instead of blocking about 1/4 of your reading audience, we will blocking about 1/2. thank you."<P>i've already signed up with a new host (<A HREF="http://www.zeldalegends.net">zelda legends</A>, who keep <A HREF="http://www.bigpanda.net/v.php?u=www.bobandgeorge.com">B&G<A> up) so hopefully that'll take effect and soon because these other guys are over charging me for really crap service. personally, i can't wait to pay them over $400 this month for half-assed service because gosh, they sure do deserve it (and they say you can't communicate sarcasm in writing, ha!).
---8<---CUT MAN---8<---<P>So there you have it. If you can't get through now, keep trying, or sit tight. If I learn any new news, I'll forward it along.<P>(No, I don't know Nuklear, I'm just a fan.)
Boolean

Postby DracMonster on Sun Apr 22, 2001 5:57 am

Please, PLEASE don't tell me 8-bit is shut down again! I need my fix!
DracMonster

Return to OldSkooled