Need good jpop!

Postby SuperPaco on Wed Aug 15, 2001 7:30 am

Go to hell, you're never any help. Everyday you find a different song to be "the best ever". Jpop is always the best ever, and I want my jpop!<P>------------------
Wheeeee, look at me. I'm annoying and I suck.
SuperPaco
Regular Poster

Postby SuperPaco on Wed Aug 15, 2001 8:53 am

I've been really bored lately, and started looking for more music, but I've gotten sick of anime music for awhile, I mean I just have too much of it. So I went back to searching for good jpop. You see I always loved jpop, but when I got into anime I went crazy for awhile just downloading tons of anime music(I think this was a couple years ago, but I don't really have much of a concept of time). Now I go back to all the good jpop sites, and they're all either shut down or none of the links work anymore. So if anyone could help me, I just want to find some good jpop sites. And I don't mean those crappy sites that say they have anime and jpop, but only dissapoint you with anime music. I want sites with real jpop, like Hamasaki Ayumi, Suzuki Ami, Dream, EE Jump, Hiro:n, Max, Love Psychedelico, and Kinki Kids, to name a few. This is all I ask. Can somebody help me, I'm so fricken bored. Gaaaaaaahh!<P>------------------
SuperPaco
Regular Poster

Postby SuperPaco on Thu Aug 16, 2001 12:05 am

Ummm, thanks...I guess. I went to Audio galaxy, they had a lot of songs, but I could'nt log onto the sattelite, because it always times out, saying that the site isn't responding. So I'm still stuck with just the jpop that I have. <P>------------------
SuperPaco
Regular Poster

Postby SuperPaco on Thu Aug 16, 2001 7:20 am

Ah, nevermind. I got it to work. I'm content now. thanx. And Love Psychedelico's good. It's probably in my top ten jpop groups. maybe. But there are so many good jpop groups. ooohh jpop sooo good. back to downloading.<P>------------------
SuperPaco
Regular Poster

Return to Karaoke