WHERES THE NEW STRIP?!

Postby RAotaku on Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:49 am

NEEEEEED KARAAAAAAOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! well, might just be that its not quite time yet, but it better damn well be, or i will lay the royal ass whoppin on all of ya!<P>------------------
HAIL MY GODS! KEVIN SMITH, KAZAA AND DIVx OR FEEL THE WRATH OF THE RUBBER DUCK EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!.......................oooooor don't....well played...clerks.
RAotaku
Regular Poster

Postby SuperPaco on Mon Aug 06, 2001 10:02 am

.....(gasp)......I'm scared.<P>------------------
Wheeeee, look at me. I'm annoying and I suck.
SuperPaco
Regular Poster

Postby RAotaku on Mon Aug 06, 2001 11:08 am

muuuuust kiiiillllll anyone who takes away my karaoke..........cmere justin......cmere, im not gonna hurt you......*pulls out an axe* IM GONNA AXE YOU GOOD BOY!<P>------------------
HAIL MY GODS! KEVIN SMITH, KAZAA AND DIVx OR FEEL THE WRATH OF THE RUBBER DUCK EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!.......................oooooor don't....well played...clerks.
RAotaku
Regular Poster

Postby RAotaku on Wed Aug 08, 2001 11:07 am

damn right its up, or else we the fans would have to put you into slave labor to make more karaoke strips, such as 20 a day or something of the sort. and for break you pull cart with teeth while get whipped in back! sorry, i can never resist a clerks reference.<P>------------------
RAotaku
Regular Poster

Postby RAotaku on Thu Aug 09, 2001 3:27 am

yaaaaaaaay a new comic *does the new comic dance* well anyway, nice.<P>------------------
RAotaku
Regular Poster

Return to Karaoke