What a crappy site...

Postby Pat McKrunch on Wed Jun 06, 2001 2:21 am

How lame do you have to be to laugh at the jokes on this site!
Pat McKrunch

Postby POIDA on Wed Jun 06, 2001 4:21 am

Hey man if you dont like it you can go and kiss our collective asses honestly we dont give a F**K is some dreary assed bastard with nothing better to do with his time then whinge at his betters dosent like the comic maybey god will do us all a favour and smite you with a conveniant bus but in the mean time talk to a therapist about you own worthless life they still wont care about anything that spouts forth from you ugly fat head but they get paid to do that sort of thing so hell try and pretend that he cares<P>
-Piss off im dyslexic-
-bitches-
POIDA

Postby DrPhizZ on Thu Jun 07, 2001 6:07 am

gee Poida,<P>"Fat head" was a bit much don't you think?
You may have hurt his feelings. Just like he hurt mine. I think I'm gonna go and cry now.<P>No, on second thought, I'll just laugh for a bit.<P>I really don't give a shit what people think of my comic. I'm doing this for #1 as a way for me to practice my drawing. I find it an added bonus that I get 3000 hits a month and compliments from everyone who reads it (apart from Hugh-Jass here). <P>You know what I find really sad, is that Pat went through all the trouble of registering a name for the boards to tell me that he doesn't like it. Wouldn't it have been much easier to just never visit the site again? Some people just like doing things the hard way.<P>The only reason I haven't deleted this post is because I want everyone to join in and laugh at the poor bastard. c'mon, its therapudic! At least you'll get a laugh from this even if my comics aren't funny.<P>"how lame do you have to be to laugh at the jokes on this site!"<P>1) A question usually ends with a question mark, even if it s a rhetorical one.<P>2) in answer to your exclamation I'd have to say "however lame you want to be". I think I'll laugh at the joke who posted this topic. I'll put some real effort into it too, not just some lame attempt at a "ha ha".<P>
Now all I have to do is wait for this person to flood the boards and start telling his friends how cool he is. That would be the perfect punchline.<P>
Just remember kids; don't listen to others, they know fuck-all.<P>
Phew, I'm spent, I think I'll go and hav a lay-down.<P>------------------
40,000 people die every day.
Why aren't you one of them?<P>Abusing Moderator Privlages since 1857!
DrPhizZ
Regular Poster

Postby DrPhizZ on Sun Jun 24, 2001 3:57 am

uhhh, I did.<P>But then again I don't count do I?<P>------------------
40,000 people die every day.
Why aren't you one of them?<P>Abusing Moderator Privlages since 1857!
DrPhizZ
Regular Poster

Postby Romin on Sun Jun 24, 2001 6:05 am

Why didn't anybody stand up for me when this guy payed out my site?<P>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!<P>Okay, I'm fine now...<P>
Romin

Return to Warped Factor