I'm wearing pants

Postby DrPhizZ on Fri May 25, 2001 6:42 am

but on a totally unrelated topic, I should be getting the new Tool CD tomorrow (unless of course the stores are either sold out or not open on sundays).<P>mmmmmm, Tooooool<P>------------------
40,000 people die every day.
Why aren't you one of them?<P>Abusing Moderator Privlages since 1857!
DrPhizZ
Regular Poster

Postby Kingmissile on Sat May 26, 2001 5:04 am

i hope you got your tool album. it is FRICKEN GREAT!!!!!!! you have to listen to it a few times though. i was pretty disappointed the first time i listened to it. but now i love it to get me to sleep and put me in a dark and spiritual mood. it seems to release all of my dperessions.
its great.
i saw a movie the other night called series 7. not six nobody ever heard of six! seven!! its a really black comedy about the new reality tv shows. its so funny. the othwer funny thing is that it went into production before the reality tv shows had gone big over here. its a survivor type game but with guns. the interviews are so funny because, well i can't explain it. you have to go and see it. though its r rated. just try and sneak in. there is this little funny lady called connie who is an old nurse. and she is acting like she is all good natured and everything and that she is killing the other contenders because she is helping them. saving them. but you should see her run when shes carrying a sniper gun. you see the size of that thing? its bigger 'an her.
GO SEE IT!!!
Kingmissile

Postby DrPhizZ on Sun May 27, 2001 3:34 am

I saw an interview with the guy that made it on the Panel a week or two ago. It looks pretty interesting.<P>If we're onto the suggest movies to go to topic I suggest you go and see Memento if you haven't already. Good stuff. Kinda like unbreakable. <P>Got Lateralus (refer to Lateralus topic), good stuff (also refer to Lateralus topic)<P>I just farted<P>and yes I AM wearing pants<P>------------------
40,000 people die every day.
Why aren't you one of them?<P>Abusing Moderator Privlages since 1857!
DrPhizZ
Regular Poster

Return to Warped Factor