Survivor

Postby DrPhizZ on Fri May 04, 2001 6:08 am

what a tupperware container of shit. Colby should have won. He deserved it. He worked hard the whole time and winning that last pile of challeneges showed that he had real determination.<P>It seemed to me that Tina was the same as Rodger in that she was trying to be nice to everyone and be sort of a parental figure. It was by not bringing too much attention to herself that she managed to get that far - which, I suppose is a good strategy, but not one that you can pull off intentionally.<P>They didn't show my audition tape which was a bit of a bummer. Actually it was probably best that they didn't because all it showed was me sitting down on the couch playing Street Fighter.<P>So, Ryadan, you gonna enter into Aussie Survivor? You sure as hell better! If Only I was one year older, I'd give it a burl. Not that I'd get past the audition though.<P>And why the hell did they kick off Elizabeth? WHY!? I think its time I went and "comforted" her. I might have to do something about that pesky boyfriend I heared mention of.<P>------------------
40,000 people die every day.
Why aren't you one of them?
DrPhizZ
Regular Poster

Postby Kingmissile on Sat May 05, 2001 1:48 am

i would definately try out for the aussie survivor cept i don't know when and where and how and who and why...well, i know why. cos you win a shitload of slaughtered pigs, and some money. so can you send me the info for it or tell me how to get it and then i will do it. when does it close by the way? i don't want to have missed it. <P>if i get on i have to learn that song by destiny's child so i can sing it. <P>say, have you been watching the big brother on thursday nights? yum yum. loads of tits and sexing and its all happening man!!!!
Kingmissile

Postby DrPhizZ on Sat May 05, 2001 3:30 am

yeah, I watched it. I was a bit disappointed. Too many naked guys and too much of that Ho Andie. Jemma! Jemma! We want Jemma!<P>go to <A HREF="http://ninemsn.com.au/tvshows/survivor.asp" TARGET=_blank>http://ninemsn.com.au/tvshows/survivor.asp</A> to find out stuff about entering into the Australian survivor. Applications end on 30th of may<P>------------------
40,000 people die every day.
Why aren't you one of them?
DrPhizZ
Regular Poster

Return to Warped Factor