I think its about time...

Postby DrPhizZ on Mon Apr 30, 2001 3:47 am

I started to get a constant art style. At first it looked like Life on Forbes, now its looking like Penny Arcade. Hopefully, with a little more practice I'll get a style that I like.<P>Just had to say something. Doesn't matter if anyone replies to this topic or not.<P>------------------
40,000 people die every day.
Why aren't you one of them?
DrPhizZ
Regular Poster

Postby WFAdam on Thu May 03, 2001 10:15 am

I think that both the styles that you used were well done but the later style has more room for emotion.<P>------------------
WFAdam
Regular Poster

Postby WFAdam on Fri May 04, 2001 5:08 am

hey there, long time no see (or type for that matter.) hows life wherever you are now? (i forget) anyways i was talking about a concept with dave that i thought might get the comic a bit of publicity, mailing lists! if we get our freinds to sign up to a mailing list that will send them their fix of Warped Factor for the week/day/month or however dave chooses to do it, you could get a lot more people accessing this great comic.<P>What are your thoughts on this?
WFAdam
Regular Poster

Postby Kingmissile on Fri May 04, 2001 11:39 am

I definately like the later style. it really rocks my world. The medical opinion strip was hilarious. like that time when i picked mynose and wiped it on your knee. <P>actually, that was pretty gross. sorry. <P>but definately keep drawing free hand and i agree with adam that it has a lot more room for facial and gesticular expressions.
good work overall!
rJ
Kingmissile

Return to Warped Factor