Randomness...

Postby Miser on Mon Apr 16, 2001 7:00 am

Whazzup Dudley! Thought I'd drop ya a line and see how things was. I got caught up on the strip and it's pretty sweet. Sorry I was slack for so long, not sure how it happened. Keep the goodness flowing, k? I'm liking the flava. Later...<P>------------------
Although I still don't know the meaning of life, I get the feeling that it's NOT trying to qualify for the tour...
Miser

Postby Krunk on Tue Apr 17, 2001 10:17 am

Yo dawg! Good to see that you found time in your busy schedule of watching tentacle rape anime and sleeping to drop by here. As for the sweetness of the flava, that's the opinion of you and very few others. I think it tastes a lot more like buttah.<P>And why is it that every time you get back in town I get all exhausted and have to take some time off? It's not like watching movies and playing Magic should really take up that much energy. It probably has something to do with by Pillsbury physique. Bleh.
Krunk

Postby Miser on Wed Apr 25, 2001 9:13 am

Yeah, it's pretty rough on me too. This week is especially kicking my ass. It's the last week that the Professors are allowed to make us do some serious work so we get put through a meatgrinder of sorts.
Regionals was a blast. I switched decks the night before at about 11:00 after having my third drink. Guess I thought it was a good idea at the time. I went 5-1 for the first six rounds but then lost to randomness in the next two rounds ant dropped at 5-3. I played Counter-Rebel and enjoyed it immensly. I guess the best part of the tourny was the fact that they were unorganized early in the day because of the 450+ people that showed up and I got away with not paying the $20 fee. So, it was a fun day since I didn't flush any money down the crapper to pay for it.
So how you holding up? Not working too hard I hope. And what's up with the strip? Don't you know that your fans are growing restless? We're both sitting out here reloading every 5 minutes waiting for the next strip!
Anyway, hope you're well. I'll talk to ya later...<P>------------------
Although I still don't know the meaning of life, I get the feeling that it's NOT trying to qualify for the tour...
Miser

Postby Krunk on Sat Apr 28, 2001 6:26 am

Seriously, who gets busy and forgets they have a forum? Damn.<P>I've gotten all kinds of busy these past couple of weeks. I have to do crazy algebra to pull my average up to an A, I've had multiple English essays due (one on Tuesday that I haven't even started yet), and my Intro to Computers teacher gave us two weeks to do 8 weeks worth of assigments. He somehow "forgot" to tell us about them earlier.<P>I'll be finished with all this junk in a few weeks, and the regularly scheduled goodness will return then. This makes me very happy. <P>I guess going to Regionals is worth it if you get to play for free. Especially if you start drinking and make a last minute switch to Counter-Rebel. Who does that? Back to the grinders with you.
Krunk

Postby Miser on Sun Apr 29, 2001 5:49 am

I hope you get through it man. Sounds tough. I myself am busy getting my ass kicked by a couple of last-minute projects. I'm working on one now that I totally can't finish tonight so I go into see the prof. tomorrow and have a chat.<P>Otherwise, things are fine. I'm very probably going to be staying up here as I'm nearing having a place to stay. Not sure what I'll do then, though. Probably hit a temp. agency and have them get me a summer job. I'm told that they can dig up a $10.00 an hour job for anyone. Hope I heard right.<P>Good luck with it all man. And in answer to your question: Very few people do that. I didn't play against another Rebel deck OR another deck containing countermagic ALL DAY! That is something that I consider strange. I should have had Chill in my board instead of Gainsay. Oh well. <P>Take it easy man...<P>------------------
Miser

Return to Man and Balloon