How the... wait a minute, this board might be censored, I co

Postby Dragonite Dan on Sat Sep 01, 2001 6:10 am

Hey cool! Imakuni? NEO goes here too(I know that was pointless). But how the... Anyways, how do you work the Omake Box? The directions have probably been in front of my face all along, but I'm too lazy to look.=P And what is it with perverted men in their fourties? Oh, by the way, nice comic(two thumbs up).<P>-----------<P>Quote of the week:If something is better than nothing, but that something turns out to be nothing, then is sonething really better than nothing at all.
Dragonite Dan

Postby Techni on Tue Sep 04, 2001 12:28 am

Firstly, I saw no reason that you would be kicked, that seemed pretty clean. second, what do you mean work the omake box? Just click on the pic and go in. the images arent links to bigger ones as they are actual size. the playlist button is a link, and the link for alice pascal just goes to the site of the guy that made it. and the link for cinarian.exe you right click and hit save as<P>third: always glad to receive compliments, thanks
Techni
Regular Poster

Postby Dragonite Dan on Thu Sep 06, 2001 5:09 am

Well the title was origionally going to be 'How the *Heck* do you work this thing?'. And thanks for the help.<P>----------<P>Quote of the Week:Prepare to meet your baker.
Dragonite Dan

Return to Techni Saga