WHAADAFUK!

Postby NeutraLCoLD on Thu Apr 26, 2001 6:00 am

Dudez, lassies, lads, ladies, and gentlement, I'm proud to present to you...uhm...shit... Wait wait, what the fuck? WAT!! WAT!! WAT!! <P>Oh right right, I remember now, everyone's supposed to LAUGH and POINT and make funny JOKES about how STUPID G.Bush is! Well fuck you hick-style Californians and youre g'damn "dEMoCratiC" party with your "GreEN" shit. I mean fuck, the only green I see is your pot, and that shit SUCKS ASS. So in closing I'd just like to say FUCK YOUR E-PUBLICANS AND YOU STUPID FUCKING NRA! GO SUCK A MONGOOSE'S THIRD EYE!
NeutraLCoLD

Postby NeutraLCoLD on Thu Apr 26, 2001 6:02 am

FLAME WAR BEEYOTCH! LIQUID ICIN YOU THRICE TILL YOU DROP UR DICE N ROLL SNAKE EYEZ! I DO NOT TELL LIES! WAHHAHAHAHA AI AM DA SUPER RAPPER WITH NO SKILLZ AND NO BAINZ SO BAINZ TO YALL AND GO SUCK A MONGOOSE'S THIRD EYE!
NeutraLCoLD

Postby Jia on Thu Apr 26, 2001 6:46 am

WHY CAN'T I PUT UP COMICS ON TIME DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT! SLEEP IS MY ENEMY.
Jia
Regular Poster

Postby Laoch Paladin on Fri Apr 27, 2001 3:26 am

You know... I've got this theory. Since I'm always so tired all the time, I obviously must be getting crappy sleep (IE no REM sleep... but still unconscious.)
Therefore, I'm sleeping too much... or not enough... I can't remember how that works with me.<P>------------------
<B>Ph34r the Fuzzy Ones</B>
Laoch Paladin
Regular Poster

Postby Pikacheney! on Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:06 am

what does internet explorer and a ghetto 80s band have anythign to do with sleep?? j00 c0nfus3 m3 p@l@d1n
Pikacheney!
Regular Poster

Postby AznGuyk2 on Mon Apr 30, 2001 4:01 am

Cake?
AznGuyk2

Return to Weapon of Choice