Hello? Hello?

Postby Nick Pavlovski on Wed Aug 22, 2001 3:34 am

When can we see more please nice peoples?
Nick Pavlovski
Regular Poster

Postby Coota on Thu Aug 23, 2001 4:49 am

Well, Nzero seems to have lazed off/suffered creative bankruptcy(not sure which), and Stupid Fool is suffering an inability to draw the next few strips; he wants to, but he just can't produce something he is happy with. So, we are at an impasse. I need to find more guest artists, or something.<P>------------------
There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.<P>The Future is Noir: <A HREF="http://burningmoon.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://burningmoon.keenspace.com/</A>
Coota
Regular Poster

Postby Jennet on Fri Aug 24, 2001 10:35 am

Hmm. I'm not sure I fit the bill, but if you send me a script I'll do my best.<P>xanthippe@imneverwrong.com
Jennet

Postby Jennet on Fri Aug 24, 2001 10:46 am

Hmm. I'm not sure I fit the bill, but if you send me a script I'll do my best.<P>xanthippe@imneverwrong.com
Jennet

Postby Nick Pavlovski on Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:23 am

Go Fool! Your art ROCKS! We have faith in you! Go, big fella, GO! <P>NegZee, you rock too, and you know it! Go for it! I'm sure it'll be cool!<P>Coota, loving it so far! Wanna know what happens next! I know you're a good writer - kick some ass!<P>Go Burning Moon TEAM!!!!!!
Nick Pavlovski
Regular Poster

Postby Jennet on Sat Aug 25, 2001 11:01 am

Jennet

Return to Burning Moon