"Ca Ou Ca" Rides Again!

Postby FilmBuff on Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:21 am

Evil cats.<P>yeah, I know the scene. nothing makes a movie like two people watching Casablanca over the phone.<P>rocks or ores?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Tue Jan 08, 2002 12:16 pm

When Harry Met Sally. Because of that one scene. You know what I'm saying.<P>Evil cats, or lovely puppies?
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elvengrrl on Wed Jan 09, 2002 8:48 am

but...but...that's not fair! you can't choose one over the other because rocks and ores are undeniably linked for life!! i mean, they rocks ores!<P>hmm...wild horses galloping in a meadow or two people talking?<P>(yep, i bet i mangled THAT reference...*nod* it's been far too long...)
Elvengrrl
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:12 am

wild horses!<P>damn I miss that show.<P>OK, between what is on tv right now: blazing saddles or men in tights?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Elvengrrl on Wed Jan 09, 2002 9:51 am

men in tights, only because i had talked about it with kyla recently...<P>(meh, i missed men in tights and only caught the last half hour of blazing saddles...)<P>hmm...ice cream or Mel Gibson's bottom?<P>(yes, i watched that movie WAY too many times when i last rented it...)
Elvengrrl
Regular Poster

Postby Elvengrrl on Fri Jan 11, 2002 2:22 am

i'd have to go with Angrybeard because any monty python reference is fun!<P>hmm...who's more evil: Martha Stewart or Jerry Springer? (tough question, i know...)<P>(oh, and as for that reference, it's from Notting Hill...when Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts are talking about her nudity clauses in her contract while eating ice cream...they get around to talking about "stunt bottoms" and Hugh says something about how it would be funny to list your profession as "Mel Gibson's bottom"...Julia tells him Mel does his own ass work...and then she says "yummy" to which Hugh says "the ice cream or Mel Gibson's bottom?" *phew* long enough explaination? yes, i've watched it far too many times...)
Elvengrrl
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Fri Jan 11, 2002 4:49 am

Martha. Jerry at least doesnt claim to be good.<P>Should I have gone to a movie this afternoon or stayed home and hopped online?
<small>I actually already made this decision and I chose...poorly</small>
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Elvengrrl on Fri Jan 11, 2002 9:18 am

movie! because sometimes you need to rip yourself away from that infernal contraption known as a computer and have a good two hour break from reality. *nod*<P>although, going online would have been fun too, but hey... *^_-*<P>scooner or sailboat?
Elvengrrl
Regular Poster

Postby EsylaMcSassy on Fri Jan 11, 2002 10:16 am

I don't want to know what that was in reference to, and I pick ice cream. Coz ice cream is yummy. and mel gibson's bottom is....not.<P>it was even creepier when I first glanced at that and thought you said "mel brooks' bottom"...*shudders*<P>1-11 comics:
angrybeard, or the obscure musical reference?
<font size ="1">i guess I should explain that one to you guys...there's a song by the band The Anniversary called "The D in Detroit", in which there is a line that goes "Coz it's the D in Detroit/that scares me to no end". It's an awesome song, you should all check it out.</font><P>------------------
Love and other indoor sports,
Esyla
Read <A HREF="http://angrypeople.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Angry People</A> or I'll sprinkle pop rocks in your shoes.
<A HREF="http://www.radcomics.com" TARGET=_blank>Life's So Rad</A>, it really sparks my nads!
<A HREF="http://four.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Four Toon Tellers</A> are a secret code for prostitution.
"Angry People made me the intellectual I am today!" -<A HREF="http://ihtbts.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Carson</A>
EsylaMcSassy
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Fri Jan 11, 2002 11:16 am

scooner.<P>what, I need a reason?<P>blue or green?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:52 am

GREEN!<P>Now, my shirt. On or off?
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby EsylaMcSassy on Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:05 am

A scooner IS a sailboat, dummy!<P>TAKE IT OFF, BABY!<P>I mean....keep it on. That's indecent. <P>(Buffy: Foul, repetition!)<p>[This message has been edited by EsylaMcSassy (edited 01-13-2002).]
EsylaMcSassy
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Sun Jan 13, 2002 8:18 am

does it help that I was thinking colors and not weezer albums?<P>Esyla: foul, no question.<P>rosencrantz or guildenstern?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Elvengrrl on Sun Jan 13, 2002 11:43 am

but...Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead...hmm...I'll have to go with Rosencrantz...for no apparent reason...(my favorite Shakespearean tragedy ^^)<P>Brad or Janet?
Elvengrrl
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Mon Jan 14, 2002 11:42 am

Janet, dammit!<P>wait. reverse that. OK.<P>Roger Ebert of Jay Sherman?
<small>anyone asking who Jay Sherman is will be severly punished</small>
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby EsylaMcSassy on Tue Jan 15, 2002 4:24 am

Who is Jay Sherman?
*giggles*
Jay of course...as for for Ebert's show...
IT STINKS!<P>Acadians or Akkadians?<P><font size="1">guess who just came from art history class? Akkada was an ancient area of Mesopotamia. As far as I know, art historians have yet to discover remnants of any of their infamous "poking sticks".</font><P>------------------
Love and other indoor sports,
Esyla
Read <A HREF="http://angrypeople.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Angry People</A> or I'll sprinkle pop rocks in your shoes.
<A HREF="http://www.radcomics.com" TARGET=_blank>Life's So Rad</A>, it really sparks my nads!
<A HREF="http://four.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Four Toon Tellers</A> are a secret code for prostitution.
"Angry People made me the intellectual I am today!" -<A HREF="http://ihtbts.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Carson</A><P><p>[This message has been edited by EsylaMcSassy (edited 01-15-2002).]
EsylaMcSassy
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Tue Jan 15, 2002 11:26 am

acadians, cause I was the only one laughing when someone mentioned them in brotherhood of the wolf.<P>cows or sheep?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Tue Jan 15, 2002 11:58 am

This is a difficult question. Whereas cows are good for tossing at your enemies, sheep make good lov... err... nevermind.
Cows.
Ending your sentances with, "Wot, wot?" or "And that's when they all died."
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby FilmBuff on Wed Jan 16, 2002 3:18 am

wot wot.<P>spang (the meat-based beverage) or poutine tang?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby The Moose King on Wed Jan 16, 2002 11:09 am

Hm... tough choice. But I'll have to say Spang, simply because it contains only 1/3 as many ingredients that should not be contained in drinks.<P>Star Trek or Star Wars?
The Moose King
Regular Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Angry People