*sigh* a cretique from an ex

Postby Glych on Sun Apr 01, 2001 9:35 am

It's a good strip, Robert. and i look forward to future addistions. you're timing is superb, and what can I say- you can write. Other than plugs on my site, you seem to be doing everything right. I would recommend fixing your archives, having news on both your daily and index templates is a bit much, and it's hard to determine the break between "first strip" "yesterdays" etc... your spacing is a bit off is all...<P>good luck<P>-glych<P>------------------
-glych
<B>"God is love,
love is blind,
Ray Charles is blind;
God is Ray Charles???"</B><P><A HREF="http://glych.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>No Stereotypes</A>
Glych
Cartoon Hero

Postby Bob the Lord of Evil on Sun Apr 01, 2001 10:37 am

Yeah, I was planning on fixing those thingamajiggers, but Drew is planning on redoing the Template, or something (I love the title ad, it's awesome!) But i think I will anyway, cause somebody commented and thats the right thing to do. Anyway, look forward to the return of your strip (Kane really just.... it didn't fit the rest of the strip, lets just say that). Glad you liked what you saw so far, though, from a critique I got the art is a negativ-o factor. Oh well, I wanted to try to pique some interest now just in case<P>As for my shamless plugging habits, I did that to Damonk too. He got a kick out of it. C'mon baby, help a brothah out!<P>*joke* Spamming is bad, very bad little kiddies, and I don't condone it.<P>Anywho, hope you stick around for the premiere of Drew Price on Bob, the Lord of Evil, cause I'm more excited than a Vietenmese prositute when the marines are on leave.<P>Love and squiggles,
Bob, the Lord of Evil<P>------------------
I am a lumberjack.
And I am OK.
But I work all night
And I sleep all day
So I will never be in Monty Python
Bob the Lord of Evil
Regular Poster

Postby Glych on Wed Apr 04, 2001 12:30 am

Like Drew Prices Art! very nice! And the new site design is good, but yourlinks all lead to the main page.<P>-glych<P>------------------
-glych
<B>"God is love,
love is blind,
Ray Charles is blind;
God is Ray Charles???"</B><P><A HREF="http://glych.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>No Stereotypes</A>
Glych
Cartoon Hero

Postby DrewPrice on Wed Apr 04, 2001 1:55 am

Patience... Only so much time in a day... I'm working on the other pages shortly... hopefully everything will be good to go by the 16th... right now the strip is priority...<P>------------------
DREW PRICE-
drawer-o-stuff
DrewPrice

Postby Scott Davis on Wed Apr 04, 2001 2:59 am

FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS!! <P>I remember those kinda days, In fact I had one those yesterday.<P>Great Art Drew, Great writing Bob.<P>------------------
Scott Davis

Postby Bob the Lord of Evil on Wed Apr 04, 2001 4:51 am

Oh... wow. LOOK AT MY SITE! *does dance of joy* I have a cool site, I have a cool site!<P>I hope that my writing is up to par, cause right now I'm just sitting here flabbergasted at how cool this all looks. Thank you Drew. My first and second child will be named after you.<P><P>------------------
I am a lumberjack.
And I am OK.
But I work all night
And I sleep all day
So I will never be in Monty Python
Bob the Lord of Evil
Regular Poster

Postby DrewPrice on Wed Apr 04, 2001 7:24 am

Muhahahahaahahaha!!!--- And the seas will run --reddish brown with,,,uhm, well Drews-- yeah.... Look out world!<P>------------------
DREW PRICE-
drawer-o-stuff
DrewPrice

Return to Bob, the Lord of Evil