Post!

Postby Shiro on Thu Mar 29, 2001 7:22 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by melty:
<B>bi, and married her cousin</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah, that was it. Exchanged rings with her cousin. Now I'm all for esteemed historical figures secretly having gay sex, but with a <I>cousin</I> - man, that's just nasty.<P>
Shiro
Regular Poster

Postby Remi on Thu Mar 29, 2001 7:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shiro:
<B>You have to have sex with either Eleanor Roosevelt or Prince Charles. Which one?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Charles, 'cuz you can pull on his ears...<P>On a totally unrelated question:
Should you follow orders or do as your told? (i.e. "I WANT you to do something like this" versus "I want you to do something LIKE THIS".)
Remi
Regular Poster

Postby Shiro on Thu Mar 29, 2001 9:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Remi:
<B> Charles, 'cuz you can pull on his ears...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Shiro
Regular Poster

Postby Haberdash on Thu Mar 29, 2001 11:10 am

The smurfs are french, aren't they? I always thought they were... hm.<P>Evil is much, much more attractive, at least the way I ~think~ you mean in the question. But it's like this, really : <P>"Imaginary evil is romantic and varied; real evil is gloomy, monotonous, barren, boring. Imaginary good is boring; real good is always new, marvelous, intoxicating.
'Imaginative literature,' therefore, is either boring or immoral or a mixture of both." -- Simone Weil
Haberdash

Postby Haberdash on Thu Mar 29, 2001 11:12 am

Oh, yeah, I forgot to post a question... ummm... who's sexier, Queen Victoria or Henry Kissinger?
Haberdash

Postby MizunoL on Fri Mar 30, 2001 2:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by melty:
<B>What's worse, long toenails, or dirty toenails?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><A HREF="http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/record_catagories/recordhome.asp?RecordID=52883" TARGET=_blank>The long toenails.</A><P>Which is the greater threat to America, webcomic forums having serious dicussions on which world leader they'd rather have sex with or Communists?
MizunoL
Regular Poster

Postby Tim Broderick on Fri Mar 30, 2001 5:19 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shiro:
<B>Let me think of a question, umm, okay..
On a related note, which would be more excruciating to be forced to watch: American kids' cartoons or Japanese magical-girl cartoons?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have to post: PBS Kids is doing great stuff on Saturday morning. They've taken popular children's books and created series out of them. My favs: George Shrinks and Seven Little Monsters.<P>------------------
Tim Broderick
Someday, all jobs will be<A HREF="http://oddjobs.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank> Odd Jobs</A>
Tim Broderick
Regular Poster

Postby Tim Broderick on Fri Mar 30, 2001 5:26 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Remi:
<B> Charles, 'cuz you can pull on his ears...<P>On a totally unrelated question:
Should you follow orders or do as your told? (i.e. "I WANT you to do something like this" versus "I want you to do something LIKE THIS".)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If it's work for hire, I don't care how they tell what they want me to do for the money they're giving me. If the way they tell me gets annoying, I'll ask for more money or leave.<P>Hmm, which one is more pitiful: A drunk guy at a bar hitting on anything that moves at 4 a.m. or a guy alone in his house falling asleep in front of the TV at 9:30 p.m.?<P><P>------------------
Tim Broderick
Someday, all jobs will be<A HREF="http://oddjobs.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank> Odd Jobs</A>
Tim Broderick
Regular Poster

Postby Haberdash on Fri Mar 30, 2001 6:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MizunoL:
<B> Which is the greater threat to America, webcomic forums having serious dicussions on which world leader they'd rather have sex with or Communists?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>trick question! Ha, ha, thought you could trip us up, did you, comrade? I'll see you in the goulag...<P>which would you rather own: a hovercraft or a cement mixer?
Haberdash

Postby Melty on Fri Mar 30, 2001 8:57 am

<B> Yeah, that was it. Exchanged rings with her cousin. Now I'm all for esteemed historical figures secretly having gay sex, but with a <I>cousin</I> - man, that's just nasty.<P></B>[/QUOTE]<P>No, I meant that her husband, the president, was her cousin.
Melty

Postby Melty on Fri Mar 30, 2001 9:03 am

Ack, forgot to respond to that question. It really, really depends what day of the week it is, and how old he is, especially as compared to the people he's hitting on. Since I'm more inclined to fall asleep in front of the tv on any day of the week, I'll say the drunk guy is a lot more pitiful.<P>What's worse, long toenails, or dirty toenails?
Melty

Postby Remi on Fri Mar 30, 2001 9:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haberdash:
<B>which would you rather own: a hovercraft or a cement mixer?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This is not a tricky question. A hovercraft is obviously the superior choice as far as the transportation/awesome contraption factor is concerned. I think the only people who would answer 'cement mixer' are in the Mafia, and even Made Men can use a hovercraft.<P>Which is the sadder final role: Raul Julia's as M. Bison in 'Street Fighter' or Orson Welles as the voice of Unicron in 'Transformers : The Movie'?
Remi
Regular Poster

Postby Auro on Fri Mar 30, 2001 10:50 am

<B>
Yeah, that was it. Exchanged rings with her cousin. Now I'm all for esteemed historical figures secretly having gay sex, but with a <I>cousin</I> - man, that's just nasty.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, I meant that her husband, the president, was her cousin. [/QUOTE]<P>I didn't know that. And I could swear I heard her lesbian lover was a close relative. We have to look this up.
Auro

Postby Tim Broderick on Sat Mar 31, 2001 6:13 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MizunoL:
<B> <A HREF="http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/record_catagories/recordhome.asp?RecordID=52883" TARGET=_blank>The long toenails.</A><P>Which is the greater threat to America, webcomic forums having serious dicussions on which world leader they'd rather have sex with or Communists?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'd rather have sex with communists actually. The reason the 50s communist witchhunts were so unfair was for two reasons:<P>1) in the 30s communists had the best parties. Seriously, lots of freethinking babes around.<P>2) Communism as discussed by the American intellectuals at that time was VASTLY different than what Stalin put in place. Shouldn't have even been called communism.<P>I want to respond to two more of these, then I'll have a question.<P>
<P>------------------
Tim Broderick
Tim Broderick
Regular Poster

Postby Tim Broderick on Sat Mar 31, 2001 6:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haberdash:
<B> <P>which would you rather own: a hovercraft or a cement mixer?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Remi, I have to point out that in head-to-head competition - like literally head-to-head - a fully loaded cement mixer will crush a hover craft.
<P>------------------
Tim Broderick
Tim Broderick
Regular Poster

Postby Tim Broderick on Sat Mar 31, 2001 6:19 am

<B>
Which is the sadder final role: Raul Julia's as M. Bison in 'Street Fighter' or Orson Welles as the voice of Unicron in 'Transformers : The Movie'?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, Orson Welles by far. Actually, RJ got terrific reviews in Street Fighter. I think he just had a lot of fun with it, sort of like being a Batman villian.<P>Ok, would you rather get lucky with a freethinking
Tim Broderick
Regular Poster

Postby D Carlos on Sat Mar 31, 2001 8:23 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim Broderick:
<B> Remi, I have to point out that in head-to-head competition - like literally head-to-head - a fully loaded cement mixer will crush a hover craft.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I passed an accident on the freeway on my way home from work last week involving a tractor trailer and a cement mixer. The front of the truck looked like, well, like a compact car looks when it gets hit by a tractor trailer. The cement mixer was undamaged. <P>The hovercraft is still cooler though.
[This message has been edited by D Carlos (edited 03-31-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by D Carlos (edited 03-31-2001).]
D Carlos

Postby MizunoL on Sun Apr 01, 2001 3:25 am

Line dancing is worse, especially when your teacher gives up trying to teach you halfway through and tells you stories of his childhood which somehow all center on pellegra. :P<P>Left or right?
MizunoL
Regular Poster

Postby Russ on Sun Apr 01, 2001 10:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim Broderick:
<B>Ok, would you rather get lucky with a freethinking
Russ
Regular Poster

Postby Haberdash on Sun Apr 01, 2001 11:13 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russ:
<B> Would you rather be sacrificed to Hastur the Unspeakable by insane cultists, or be torn to bits by rabid wolverines in a zoo?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, don't say that name, that hideous unspeakable name, 'cause I can't run away any faster... and if you say that name, that hideous unspeakable name, I'll get my brain sucked out by Hastur, whoops... *schloooooop*<P>Oh, don't say that name, that hideous unspeakable name -- I'd rather drink a milkshake made of plaster -- 'cause if you say that name, that hideous unspeakable name, I'll get my soul devoured by Hastur, damn! *raarrrararrarrawrwararrrr!*<P>what's the worst high school gym class torture? forced line dancing to billy ray cyrus (the previous overdubbing was the only thing that kept me even slightly sane), or sex ed with a 70-year old yodeller named Hank? (god, why am I still on this green earth?)
Haberdash

PreviousNext

Return to Too Fat to be a RockStar