Guilford, eh? (& random psycho-babblings)

Postby Gillikin on Mon Oct 08, 2001 5:17 am

Guilford? Where is this, praytell? I've never heard of it. Well, I hope that you had fun, and that you enjoyed your college visit. Picking a college can be a hard desision, go with your gut feeling.<P>I suppose I can wait another day for my There Be Elves high. I'll just use my psychic powers to view the comic in advance. ::the power of Gillikin's mind touches the heart of the stars; slightly crispy, it returns to Earth and touches the heart of Talia, instead:: @_@ I've never felt so happy and energetic. Eww, did he have to squish it? He should have gave it back. That was not cool. But I like cool things. Mr. Pinkerton is sooooo very cool. He acts grumpy sometimes, but he's a big teddy bear inside. I once slept on a teddy bear, it was soft. ::Gillikin releases his hold on Talia's heart:: I think that I saw it, I don't know. That was weird, but fun!
~Chris
(wondering where the heck that came from)
Gillikin
Regular Poster

Postby Emily Teal Young on Mon Oct 08, 2001 6:39 am

Heh, the update will be up shortly and will address everything you've just mentioned...
Emily Teal Young
Regular Poster

Postby Mama on Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:55 am

Everyone can check out Guilford College (Greensboro NC) by going to <A HREF="http://www.guilford.edu." TARGET=_blank>www.guilford.edu.</A> I especially like their "Concentrations" -- great classes (wish I were going, maybe?). Don't worry, Em, I wouldn't DREAM of usurping your college experience! Besides, it's time you lived with other people in the next year. So, YOU go, and I'll stay put. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gillikin:
<B>Guilford? Where is this, praytell? I've never heard of it. Well, I hope that you had fun, and that you enjoyed your college visit. Picking a college can be a hard desision, go with your gut feeling.<P>I suppose I can wait another day for my There Be Elves high. I'll just use my psychic powers to view the comic in advance. ::the power of Gillikin's mind touches the heart of the stars; slightly crispy, it returns to Earth and touches the heart of Talia, instead:: @_@ I've never felt so happy and energetic. Eww, did he have to squish it? He should have gave it back. That was not cool. But I like cool things. Mr. Pinkerton is sooooo very cool. He acts grumpy sometimes, but he's a big teddy bear inside. I once slept on a teddy bear, it was soft. ::Gillikin releases his hold on Talia's heart:: I think that I saw it, I don't know. That was weird, but fun!
~Chris
(wondering where the heck that came from)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Mama

Return to There Be Elves