Finally ready to do this! This only page ready right now is page one of issue two, and I don't have time to color it.
;; It's at <A HREF="http://www.talosianfields.org/tbe/pages/page2-1.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.talosianfields.org/tbe/pages/page2-1.jpg</A> <P>Rules:
1. You can color it any way you want, so long as it's colored. You can use the paint program of your choice or print it out and color it with crayons and markers or anything else you can come up with. Very open-ended. You can even play around with the colors a bit, so long as the end result is nice.
2. You can fiddle with the linework if you need to (cleaning, primarily), but you can't redraw the page! It's not a guest page, it's a guest-colored page. (You can add little details if you like.)
3. First person to reply gets to do it.
4. If you don't think you have the time to do it, please don't ask! I will be very upset if someone asks to guest color and then doesn't get it in! Plus, I won't be able to update the page!
5. Please leave it in the original size. It makes it easier for me when I arrange the page. <IMG SRC="http://www.keenspace.com/forums/smile.gif">
6. Don't worry about text. That's my department. ^^
7. Yes, anyone can color, but please have some art experience. It's gotta look nice, after all.
8. Don't worry if you don't get to color this page. There will be others!
9. Don't ask to color before you've looked at the page.
Have a plan in mind before you reply. The page may not suit your style of coloring, but one's sure to pop up eventually that does.
10. Questions welcome.<P>That make sense? ^^<P>~Em<p>[This message has been edited by Emily Teal Young (edited 10-27-2001).]