Postby John_F1NK on Thu Jan 17, 2002 9:23 am

Thats my boys, thats my boys indeed
John_F1NK

Postby J on Sat Jan 19, 2002 10:13 am

good to see you guys back again.
J
Regular Poster

Postby The Blow Up King on Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:34 pm

GREAT CEASAR'S GHOST<P>THEY ARE BACK<P>SORRY MY CAPS IS BROKEN<P>FREAK ACCIDENT WITH A BLOW UP DOLL
The Blow Up King

Postby Eeg on Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:09 am

this is but a test, this is just a trial run.<P>tfp
Eeg
Regular Poster

Postby Eeg on Thu Jan 24, 2002 9:34 am

Ahh, blow up dolls, whatta gorgeous gadget of any modern man's life that is.<P>I will take some time here and share a little story with you guys.<P>I remember once upon a time in my early twenties a little beach trip my friend timothy and i took to ocean city, maryland. It was thea average beach trip for a couple of crazed kids like us. I particulary remember one night in ol' brody mcculloch's house where after the reglamentary dutch beer libation, nipple twisting frenzy, and occasional in-yo-face farting -by surprise always, that is- good ol' brody got his hormones into function and told us how we was planning a little stroll to the local brothel, we agreed in going along with him, you know for moral support and the likes. Once we were there ol' brody wasted no time and headed to the front counter where he quickly began pleading his case to the manager of the establishment -his case being that he had only $4,37 to satisfy himself,-
after some bargaining, brody got to go upstairs with the key of a room, meanwhile timothy and i stayed downstairs smoking einstein cigarretes and making small talk with the girls on duty, you know, just for fun, and may i add, that girl blanche really did know a lot about fly fishing. We were there for about 10 minutes, when good ol' brody came down running down the stairs with his face pale as a china plate and no pants. After some violent shaking and some more unintelligible mumbling, we got him to get dress and walk home, where we later learned the terrible events there occured. Turns out that while brody was in the peak of the old in and out he noticed amidst his rather unpleasant to hear moaning noises how the girl he was with began to ooze a white-ish gooey substance from within, i mean, from every cavity that girl had in her body, mouth, ears, nose, and you know what's more, the whole package i'm talking about here, so brody panicked ran to the second floor manager and he explained the situation to this man, and let me just say that ol' brody has never been the same after that fat man chuckled and said, "damn new maintenance kid, he forgot to drain the dead girl again."<P>Well. i just realized that my story does not have much to do with blow up dolls, but you know, dead girls are just as fun.<P>Eric Ale Harris.
Eeg
Regular Poster

Postby Apollyon on Fri Jan 25, 2002 1:39 am

yeah umm funny joke, ive only heard it about 27517564396 times....and what the hell does it have to with the topic here?<P>------------------
PENIS just had to stick that in...;)
Apollyon

Postby The Blow Up King on Sat Jan 26, 2002 1:00 am

Eerr...What does it have to do with Blow up dolls?<P>Anywho, Mofo. WE WANT MORE COMICS<P>so scribble that hand faster....Quantiy, not quality, DRAW STICK FIGURES!<P>anywho...<P>
Lots of props to W9TH One of the best comics I have read since "Hagar the Horrible"<P>------------------
Smile, Make them think your doing something bad.
The Blow Up King

Previous

Return to Warp 9 to Hell