The Frat Guys

Postby SteveX on Sun Jun 17, 2001 8:23 am

Dude, those frat guys remind me of those in my fraternity!<P>They're all crazy! Jim, reminds me of... well, me. Hehehe. I almost stole a traffic light!
SteveX
Regular Poster

Postby Normalguy on Mon Jun 18, 2001 8:06 am

There's more to come later this week. Just wait till I'm done introducing them....<P>Hopefully the comic will be updated for the rest of this week. I ran out of time last week and had some kind of stomach flu last night. I'm already working on tomorrow's comic.<P>Anyway, these guys remind me of my own fraternity as well.... I'm pretty sure every fraternity has these kinds of guys in them..
Normalguy
Regular Poster

Postby SteveX on Mon Jun 18, 2001 8:37 am

Heh. Yeah, all frats seem alike.<P>Except the one I was in. They didn't know how to have fun. Bascially, I was the entire frat!<P>Can't wait to see more of these nutty people! %^D
SteveX
Regular Poster

Postby BW on Fri Jul 06, 2001 1:27 am

I disagree. Aren't Frat's, or Fraternaties, compiled of men who are bound together by brotherhood and ideals? Most Fraternaties consist of men that are committed to philanthropy, integrity and a support system for other brothers. I mean, I can't quite say that I know any frat guys that are just hanging around crappy houses devising plans to have the best party so they can hit on hot women.<P>I would be especially shocked to hear of one that allowed women in their house after hours.. <P>
hehe
BW

Postby BW on Fri Jul 06, 2001 1:34 am

I disagree. Aren't Frat's, or Fraternaties, compiled of men who are bound together by brotherhood and ideals? Most Fraternaties consist of men that are committed to philanthropy, integrity and a support system for other brothers. I mean, I can't quite say that I know any frat guys that are just hanging around crappy houses devising plans to have the best party so they can hit on hot women.<P>I would be especially shocked to hear of one that allowed women in their house after hours.. <P>
hehe
BW

Postby BW on Fri Jul 06, 2001 1:40 am

hehe
BW

Postby BW on Fri Jul 06, 2001 1:45 am

hehe
BW

Return to The Normal Guy