My 27 year old son Johnnie...

Postby Nd on Sat May 12, 2001 1:04 am

co-creator of Iron Shamrock has now gone out on his own and started doing comics for the weekends. They make me cry. Chicken Soup for a webcartoonist's confused id...<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://ironshamrock.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Iron Shamrock</A>, the comic that's still half-assed in all it's glory after all these years...
Nd
Cartoon Hero

Postby Lord Emsworth on Mon May 14, 2001 5:52 am

Well... That was different. Will the Giant Chicken of Oslo be a regular, or will the weekends consist merely of one-shot oddities?
Lord Emsworth
Regular Poster

Postby AustinWombat on Mon May 14, 2001 7:28 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord Emsworth:
<B>Well... That was different. Will the Giant Chicken of Oslo be a regular, or will the weekends consist merely of one-shot oddities?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>At least initially it will be one-shot oddities. If I come to feel that I can maintain a comfortable level of sucking with any one concept, it may become periodic feature. (Like the philosophy behind the Kroft Superstars: by having a wide variety of programs ... it kept 8 year-olds from noticing how wretched each show was). <P>Besides, the John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes thing seems like it would be really easy ... and I'm all about that.<P>Cheers,<P>-- J<p>[This message has been edited by AustinWombat (edited 05-14-2001).]
AustinWombat

Return to Iron Shamrock