Just Ask Joe

Postby WreckFat on Sun Oct 28, 2001 12:13 pm

Why won't you answer me? Is it the stupid accidental double post? Is it because you don't love me anymore? Baby, I can change, you just gotta give me a chance! Please don't do this to me, you're all I've got. I promise I'll stop drinking, and I'll try real hard not to hit you no more. You've just got to give me one more chance, and I swear I won't do you wrong.
WreckFat
Regular Poster

Postby Neekole on Mon Oct 29, 2001 4:57 am

Dear Joe,<P>Why is it that I can't find a guy who's compatible with me?<P>
Neekole

Postby Neekole on Mon Oct 29, 2001 6:43 am

Dear Joe,<P>Why can't I find a guy that I'm compatible with? And why isn't any decent man interested in me?<P>Or more realistically, why am I asking these questions on a message board that will probably not give me a satisfying answer?<P>
Neekole

Postby The Molasses on Mon Oct 29, 2001 9:02 am

dear joe,
what would happen if i sneaked up on you and tickled you till you fell on the floor crying like a little baby? would you stop loving me?<P> also, how can i get the money to fly to comic com in august? this prostitution thing isn't working out.<P>susan
The Molasses
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Mon Oct 29, 2001 9:07 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by neekole:
<B>Dear Joe,<P>Why can't I find a guy that I'm compatible with? And why isn't any decent man interested in me?<P>Or more realistically, why am I asking these questions on a message board that will probably not give me a satisfying answer?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Maybe you're just too picky. As a man I know that all we're waiting for is permission to have sex. And we will usually pretend we're in some kind of loving relationship to get it. Decent men might be interested, but they probably don't want to bother you.<P>Your last answer is because you think I might have some kind of insight, but I don't.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Drooling Fan Girl on Tue Oct 30, 2001 5:19 am

Dear SupaJoe<P> Why?<P>Take Care
DFG<P>P.S. This way I really did post it thrice, rather than twice.
Drooling Fan Girl
Regular Poster

Postby Drooling Fan Girl on Tue Oct 30, 2001 6:15 am

Dear SupaJoe,<P> Why?<P>Take Care
DFG
Drooling Fan Girl
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Tue Oct 30, 2001 8:11 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drooling Fan Girl:
<B>Dear SupaJoe,<P> Why?<P>Take Care
DFG</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The same reason you posted thrice.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Scrubbo on Wed Oct 31, 2001 4:10 am

Dear Joe,
Why is Just Ask Joe more popular than any of our comics?<P><P>------------------
Scrubbo
<A HREF="http://www.sillyconev.com" TARGET=_blank>Silly Cone V</A> Wake up, NeoTom!
<A HREF="http://comicollage.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>comicollage</A> Hey, we got KIP! Three cheers! KIP KIP HOORAY! KIP KIP HOORAY! KIP KIP HOORAY!
<A HREF="http://four.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>The Four Toon Tellers</A> Suck monkey bums. Graphically. On the site. Go look. No really.
Scrubbo
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Wed Oct 31, 2001 9:24 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by scrubbo:
<B>Dear Joe,
Why is Just Ask Joe more popular than any of our comics?
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Because people seek answers. It's what they do.
And you haven't updated for a while. And my comic is just generaly lame.
I don't know if this is more popular than Damonk's or Pauly's though.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Elvengrrl on Wed Oct 31, 2001 9:55 am

Dear Joe,<P>why am i silly?<P>if pigs can be transported on airplanes, then isn't it true that pigs can indeed fly?<P>why am i always sleepy?<P>--Stephie-poo<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://etenalcaffeinejunkie.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Eternal Caffeine Junkie</A>
the <A HREF="http://www.fourtoontellers.com" TARGET=_blank>Four Toon Tellers</A> rock
one of <A HREF="http://blottostreet.keenspace.com/maritza.htm" TARGET=_blank>Maritza's Minions</A>
Elvengrrl
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Wed Oct 31, 2001 12:34 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drooling Fan Girl:
<B>Dear SupaJoe<P> Why?<P>Take Care
DFG<P>P.S. This way I really did post it thrice, rather than twice.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's odd. When I first came here I saw three.
No wonder people think I'm on drugs.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Thu Nov 01, 2001 10:02 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by elvengrrl:
<B>Dear Joe,<P>why am i silly?<P>if pigs can be transported on airplanes, then isn't it true that pigs can indeed fly?<P>why am i always sleepy?<P>--Stephie-poo<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Because it's fun, and you call yourself things like Stephie-poo.
Yes. Pigs can fly. That expression was always dumb, since pigs, in fact could always fly. They just don't like to show off.
Because you should be in bed.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby WreckFat on Sat Nov 03, 2001 11:26 am

How can one man be ten?
Or ten be a hundred and ten?
Or a thousand and ten?
Or a million and ten
Are but a thousand and ten
Or a hundred and ten
Or ten -or one-
Or none-
Being ghosts
Of then?<P>(with apologies to Langston Hughes)
WreckFat
Regular Poster

Postby WreckFat on Sun Nov 04, 2001 1:20 am

How can one man be ten?
Or a thousand and ten?
Or a million and ten
Or a hundred and ten
Or ten -or one-
Or none-
Being ghosts
Of then?<P>(with apologies to Langston Hughes)
WreckFat
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Nov 04, 2001 1:31 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WreckFat:
<B>How can one man be ten?
Or a thousand and ten?
Or a million and ten
Or a hundred and ten
Or ten -or one-
Or none-
Being ghosts
Of then?<P>(with apologies to Langston Hughes)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>...the answer you seek is "Apples and Oranges, really."
But your true question is up to you to find.<P>..Yeah. That's my answer.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Nov 04, 2001 1:32 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WreckFat:
<B>How can one man be ten?
Or a thousand and ten?
Or a million and ten
Or a hundred and ten
Or ten -or one-
Or none-
Being ghosts
Of then?<P>(with apologies to Langston Hughes)</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>...the answer you seek is "Apples and Oranges, really."
But your true question is up to you to find.<P>..Yeah. That's my answer.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Nov 04, 2001 2:23 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the Molasses:
<B>joe,
why is it that you didn't answer my question? is it that you are a crack whore who doesn't love me, or is there some deeper reason, like you're just a crack whore?<P>enquiringly,
susan</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm not a crack whore! I do love you!
I just didn't see your question and the message board does not always tell me when somebody posts a message here, which I why I will be closing this thread if it reaches 5 pages.
Then I'll think about doing a monthly thing.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Nov 04, 2001 2:26 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the Molasses:
<B>joe,
why is it that you didn't answer my question? is it that you are a crack whore who doesn't love me, or is there some deeper reason, like you're just a crack whore?<P>enquiringly,
susan</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I'm not a crack whore! I do love you!
I just didn't see your question and the message board does not always tell me when somebody posts a message here, which I why I will be closing this thread if it reaches 5 pages.
Then I'll think about doing a monthly thing.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Nov 04, 2001 2:33 am

<B>dear joe,
what would happen if i sneaked up on you and tickled you till you fell on the floor crying like a little baby? would you stop loving me?<P> also, how can i get the money to fly to comic com in august? this prostitution thing isn't working out.<P>susan</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I would cry like a baby, but I would never stop loving you. Ever.
Steal it from rich people.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Four Toon Tellers