Just Ask Joe

Postby The Joester on Sat Oct 13, 2001 2:39 am

why does no one love me? <P>are you gonna eat that? <P>------------------
<A HREF="http://situationnowhere.keenspace.com/" TARGET=_blank>~Joe</A>
The Joester
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yamcha Hibiki:
<B>Did you see what the radio was playing on Wednesday's Fusion D?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes I did.<P>But did YOU know that Keenspace hasn't been telling me when people posted here?
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:32 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Joester:
<B>why does no one love me? <P>are you gonna eat that? <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Because you like to put dead people on park benches.
And yes I am going to eat that.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:37 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirTurnip:
<B>Ok, here are some questions that are meant to challenge the fabric of your cranium!<P>Why are all Politcians ugly or at least, why do they become ugly when they become politicians?<P>Which is better, hot pizza or cold ice cream?<P>How would Macgyver get out of this situation?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Because if they weren't ugly we wouldn't take them so seriously... ...what?
Cold ice cream.
He would make a bomb out of computer code, and belly button lint to blow this thread up.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SirTurnip on Fri Oct 19, 2001 2:43 am

Ok, here are some questions that are meant to challenge the fabric of your cranium!<P>Why are all Politcians ugly or at least, why do they become ugly when they become politicians?<P>Which is better, hot pizza or cold ice cream?<P>How would Macgyver get out of this situation?<P>------------------
Eagles may soar, but Penguins don't get sucked into jet engines.<P>for more mayhem, try <A HREF="http://www.floydcartoons.com" TARGET=_blank>www.floydcartoons.com</A>
SirTurnip
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Oct 21, 2001 2:59 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Meredith Gran:
<B>Dearest Joe,<P>How come my white-out bottle says "All Purpose formula corrects anything.", but when I drank it, it only <I>worsened</I> my cold?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Because it's evil and trying to kill you.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Oct 21, 2001 3:00 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Meredith Gran:
<B>Dearest Joe,<P>How come my white-out bottle says "All Purpose formula corrects anything.", but when I drank it, it only <I>worsened</I> my cold?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Because it's evil and trying to kill you.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Meredith Gran on Sun Oct 21, 2001 4:06 am

Dearest Joe,<P>How come my white-out bottle says "All Purpose formula corrects anything.", but when I drank it, it only <I>worsened</I> my cold?
Meredith Gran
Regular Poster

Postby Meredith Gran on Mon Oct 22, 2001 2:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuperJoe:
<B> Because it's evil and trying to kill you.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>But! But... I trusted it... ;_;
Meredith Gran
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Mon Oct 22, 2001 9:40 am

What would happen if we all ate breath mints and exhaled simultainously?
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Mon Oct 22, 2001 10:12 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FilmBuff:
<B>What would happen if we all ate breath mints and exhaled simultainously?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Everything would smell nicer.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Matt Trepal on Tue Oct 23, 2001 3:44 am

Dear Joe:<P>Is God really Man's greatest invention?<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://fightcastorevade.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>Fight Cast Or Evade</A>
Swords, sorcery, heroes, villains, and serious discourse on the socio-political issues facing our modern society.
Oh, and talking animals.
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:00 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt Trepal:
<B>Dear Joe:<P>Is God really Man's greatest invention?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No. Spam is Man's greatest invention...
Wait.. who is this Man guy?
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby Damonk13 on Tue Oct 23, 2001 5:17 am

Why don't my arms move?
Damonk13
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Tue Oct 23, 2001 5:25 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by damonk13:
<B>Why don't my arms move?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Because Megs tied you up again.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby WreckFat on Thu Oct 25, 2001 10:18 am

What are the chances of getting "Just Ask Joe" to be a regular feature on the 4TT site, instead of buried on the message board?<P>Why do we only hurt the ones we love?<P>When you become a big famous comic artist, will you let me ride your coat tails?
WreckFat
Regular Poster

Postby WreckFat on Thu Oct 25, 2001 10:20 am

What are the chances of getting "Just Ask Joe" to be a regular feature on the 4TT site, instead of buried on the message board?<P>Why do we only hurt the ones we love?<P>When you become a big famous comic artist, will you let me ride your coat tails?
WreckFat
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:18 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WreckFat:
<B>What are the chances of getting "Just Ask Joe" to be a regular feature on the 4TT site, instead of buried on the message board?<P>Why do we only hurt the ones we love?<P>When you become a big famous comic artist, will you let me ride your coat tails?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I've been thinking about having it as a monthly thing, I just never got around to disscussing it with the group yet.<P>The ones we love make us.<P>And finaly... yes.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:20 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WreckFat:
<B>What are the chances of getting "Just Ask Joe" to be a regular feature on the 4TT site, instead of buried on the message board?<P>Why do we only hurt the ones we love?<P>When you become a big famous comic artist, will you let me ride your coat tails?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I've been thinking about having it as a monthly thing, I just never got around to disscussing it with the group yet.<P>The ones we love make us.<P>And finaly... yes.
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Postby SuperJoe on Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:25 am

<B>Why won't you answer me? Is it the stupid accidental double post? Is it because you don't love me anymore? Baby, I can change, you just gotta give me a chance! Please don't do this to me, you're all I've got. I promise I'll stop drinking, and I'll try real hard not to hit you no more. You've just got to give me one more chance, and I swear I won't do you wrong.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It's because I never recived the letter that tells me somebody posted here. That's the only reason. I know you only hit me because I make you! I'M SORRY! LET ME MAKE YOU A SANDWICH AND GET YOU A BEER WHILE YOU WATCH THE SPORT OF YOUR CHOICE ON TELEVISION!
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Four Toon Tellers