Which story do you want to see?

Richard
67%
Kilskerry
33%

Total votes : 3

VOTE HERE!

Postby Maelstrom32 on Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:15 pm

Ok, I'm gonna try this and see how it goes.
So for those of you not pleased by the images only, here is some backstory for each of the options. Then vote!

BACKSTORY:

Richard:

This is the story about how L.O.L.M. came into exsistance, relating back to the origins of death, fate, and mortality. I plan to do this one like pages from a storybook with different sorts of mediums. The cover image was done with colored pencils and I like the way it came out.

Polite Society According to Kilskeery:
This is a comedy about Bottlebrush society. It is actually set in the future and is about a young female bottlebrush named Kilskerry (Daven's niece) who does not like her role in the grand scheme of things. This one may be an example of my newfound use of duotones and other effects.

I will do both eventually with any luck but the one you choose will be the next plotline up on the site.

Thanks!
Kasey
Maelstrom32
Regular Poster

Richard!!

Postby Mothspiral on Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:02 am

I want Richard! Yes! Will you tell us how he got those lovely antennae?
Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher
Mothspiral
Regular Poster

Huh?

Postby Mothspiral on Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:08 am

Apparently I joined this community before PCs, let alone the Internet. Now that's an achievement. :-?
Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher
Mothspiral
Regular Poster

Postby Blizgerg on Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:51 am

Cant decide...
Can I have my cake and eat it too? ;)
Blizgerg

Return to L.O.L.M.