Demigod

Postby DracoDei on Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:30 am

Well for a demigod Song sure does keep it under wraps pretty well... although the mergence is probably not that complete since Songhua did say that the bottlebrush should ask Song instead of answering himself. And besides what would you expect from a Vulcan crossed with a trickster? Not logical to draw attention to ones self and so much fun to walk among the mere mortals who have not a clue. As I said earlier I am probably still way over estimating the strenght of the link.
DracoDei
Regular Poster

Postby Mothspiral on Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:48 am

This is just nifty. Will we find out what happened to the rest of the number people?
Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher
Mothspiral
Regular Poster

Postby Maelstrom32 on Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:19 pm

Yes you will^^
No your not underestimating the link.
In fact it is kind of an odd thing. As I said in the comic celestial dragons are not violent and yet when the two merged they became something that is violent, that plays with swords and fights. The outward song is more of a third soul between the machine that was the number and the dragon who is a god.
In between somewhere is song who is not even aware of her own significance. When she is angry the dragon can appear in full but only then and she feels his gambling addiction and has to abide by it but clipping of this immortality is something so totally neutral it makes her susceptable to feelings of affection.
Anyway...I talk alot...
I hope you all enjoyed this little backstory section now onward to my next overly dramatized character:Silent January!
ONWARD!>
PS are you a new poster mr. DracoDei?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: maelstrom32 on 2002-03-14 13:22 ]</font>
Maelstrom32
Regular Poster

Postby Crazy blonde on Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:55 pm

I think I'm even more confused!!
"Art is the most frenzied orgy man is capable of." -- Jean Dubuffet
Crazy blonde

Postby Icefox on Fri Mar 15, 2002 2:50 am

It was a great story-arc, but I'm still wondering why Hua was cast out. Gambling?

I have this insane image of a Celestial Dragon sitting at a row of slot-machines...
Icefox
Regular Poster

Postby Maelstrom32 on Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:25 pm

Hua did a bad thing dragons are not supposed to give out the gift of immortality but Hua couldn't refuse a wager of any kind. So he made a bet with a mortal man and if the man lost he would have to marry this girl that Hua was trying to help but if the man won he got immortality.
Guess who won.
So now he's been cast out until he proves himself cured of his gambling problem but I wonder if this will ever happen.
Maelstrom32
Regular Poster

Postby Icefox on Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:24 am

AAARGH!! You're not supposed to TELL us!!! You have to string it out for weeks or months of awful suspense before we find out!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icefox on 2002-03-16 00:26 ]</font>
Icefox
Regular Poster

Postby Maelstrom32 on Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:12 pm

well it won't come up for awhile and i just gave a summary. So..sorry?
Maelstrom32
Regular Poster

Return to L.O.L.M.