Once upon a time...

Once upon a time...

Postby Katana on Sat Sep 28, 2002 1:37 pm

"Look at this, another muder! Just like the other murder!"

"Will you stop singing Jekyll and Hyde in the mall?"

Kyla looked at Steph innocently and sang, "Murder! Murder! Nothing's worse than bloody murder in the night!" She ran on ahead so Steph wouldn't have a chance to smack her.

Back in the shadows between shelves of CDs in FYE, a man in a cloak whispered to himself. "You think so? I'll have to prove you wrong..." he hissed.

"Uh, sir?" The cracking voice of the pimply kid behind the counter broke through his reverie of madness. "Pets aren't allowed in the store, sir. I'll have to ask you to..." He trailed off as the insane stare of the cloaked man bore into his heart.

"I'll leave. Come along, Maurice." The green-furred weasel scampered after his master. "I'll get you some Dippin' Dots to make up for the mean geekboy, Maurice. That's a good mutant weasel."

None of the shopping party saw the suspicious figure...

Tag!

A very bored....
St. Katana the Damned, Empress of Saturn and Her Outlying Moons and Rings and self-appointed Bartender of the Boards
Katana
Regular Poster

Postby FilmBuff on Sat Sep 28, 2002 6:34 pm

"Myers!" Boomed a balding man wearing a stained shirt and a badly tied tie. "I thought I told you to restock the regge section! Get your pimply ass back to work!"

"Yes sir, Mr. Johnson sir," squeeked Joe Meyers, shuffling off to finish his assigned section.

"Stupid cloaked figures with green weasles getting me yelled at by the stupid manager..." Joe muttered to himself. "But they'll pay. Oh yes, tonight, they'll <i>all</i> pay!"

Noticing he was getting funy looks from the customers, Joe tried to pass off his maniacal laughter as a coughing fit.
FilmBuff
Regular Poster

Postby Elvengrrl on Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:48 am

Steph sighed. <i>Typical Kyla...i wished she'd sing something I know...then we could BOTH look like freaks...</i>

Mallratting. It was one of Steph's favorite activities. No matter how much a mall sucks, it can still be good enough to mallrat in. Now all she needed was a little paper cup...

As she caught up to Kyla, she had looked back for no real reason. She caught a glimpse of green fur.

"Ugh," she said. "I can understand <i>faux</i> green fur, but dying actual fur? Eeeeeeew..." She shuddered, as she hates seeing people wearing real fur...poor weasel...

"Waitaminute..." Steph said after a moment. "Weasel? And it was alive..."

"Have you been sneaking crack from the cat again?" Kyla asked, jokingly. Then she saw the furry green creature standing dutifully at the side of a cloaked figure at the Dippin' Dots stand.

-----------------------------------------
Tag? ^^;
Elvengrrl
Regular Poster

Postby Katana on Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:20 pm

"Oh no, not again. And I'm with you. Green? Why green? Why not, like, purple or magenta or something?" Kyla was careful to rant quietly so that the weasel-man didn't hear her.

"Don't you think this is a little too coincedental?" Steph asked. "Why would they be here, now?"

"To buy floss?" Kyla shrugged. "Hellifino. Maybe we should skulk around after them and spy? We could go buy cool spy hats and stuff. Or we could, ya know, call up a posse and drive them off. Or spray them with Silly String."

Steph interrupted Kyla before she got going to much. "I'm for finding out what they're doing here. Maybe we should call someone, though, so if we disappear, they'll know why."

Kyla nodded. "Good plan. I'll keep an eye on them while you use the pay phone conveniently located two feet away?"

Tag!
Katana
Regular Poster

Return to Eternal Caffeine Junkie