So where is everybody

So where is everybody

Postby MacEriu on Sun May 16, 2004 5:57 pm

:(
Gee leave for a while in the place turns into a ghosttown.
:(
MacEriu

Postby MacEriu on Wed May 26, 2004 5:33 pm

I see you looking in. Now just press the reply button. :wink:
MacEriu

Postby Dr. Belch on Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:29 am

I don't think Kat herself has been around of late. Is it me personally, or has she abandoned this site? I was so looking to talk to someone from the old Herald days that doesn't utterly hate me. Oh, well. Come see me at my website when I have it hammered together and up for business.
"All the friends I ever had are gone."--Bob Dylan, "Delia", World Gone Wrong, 1993.
Dr. Belch

Postby Klyfix2 on Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:05 am

I think that, alas, the Blue Canary joins the Norwegean Blue as a Dead Parrot.

Which is too bad; the story looked interesting and the art was good. I'd have liked
to have an official "He's dead Jim" from the cartoonist, but oh well...
Klyfix2

Postby Bluecanarykit on Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:22 pm

i'm not dead!

*thinks of the "bring out your dead" routine form MP and the holy grail.*

i've just been working more on story than art. i'm going to revamp and relaunch the comic. relax! the character will stay the same. lots will be the same, but it's difficult to tell a story when switching from a comic strip format to a comic book page layout.

i've been working on the background history for odile and her family and the origins of ferdinand. as to when it will all start again, i really don't know...life has been well...
unpredictable as of late and it feels like my job just absorbs every bit of creativity in me, leaving little time for the things i love.

in the meantime, i have been doodling some. i posted this on the update blog for the comic, but just in case, here it is again.

later!
-kit

dangnab it!
my account went inactive.. i've lost my admin powers. *wah!* :o
Bluecanarykit

Welcome back, Miss Kitty!

Postby Dr. Belch on Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:11 am

So by comic-book format, do you mean a weekly eight-panel strip, or a full 24-, 48-, or 64-page format? Because at my site I'm launching a monthly web-series, with full-length self-contained storylines per issue. It's slated for next year. The indie route is great for me because what I want to do isn't especially commercial. I want to do the sort of stuff that got Tex Avery's shorts cut and John Kricfalusi benched at Nickelodeon. :lol: :oops: :evil:

From the most hated man in Herald history (http://www.freewebs.com/welcometolemora/25redyellowand blue.htm) to its greatest artist ever--salud!
"All the friends I ever had are gone."--Bob Dylan, "Delia", World Gone Wrong, 1993.
Dr. Belch

Return to Blue Canary