domain name!

Postby Bluecanary on Tue Sep 04, 2001 7:50 am

hi!<P>well, it's finally working.
the new addy is <A HREF="http://www.blue-canary.com" TARGET=_blank>www.blue-canary.com</A>
please update you links and bookmarks.
thanks!<P>i've been trying to put this info on the main page but the network here in AR is messed up on top of any keen ftp troubles. i'll keep trying.<P>also, this past saturday marked the one year anniversary of the first Blue Canary comic running in the Herald! 8^)
it's one year old! woo hoo!<P>expect a comic on friday i have half of it inked, and time permitting after classes and work, i may have the rest drawn. 8^)
-kathryn
Bluecanary
Regular Poster

Postby Dr. Belch on Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:18 pm

Greetings. I suppose you could say I'm an old "friend" from ASU. We had the honor of working together at The Herald for the six months I was there. I was a fan of your work way back, from the "Sassafrass Roots" days. I wanted to be a cartoonist myself but...well.... :oops:

I'm an author now. My first book, Almasheol is available now, and my second, Postcards of the Hanging is forthwith. I'm also building my own website, which should be up and around as soon as my crack research team--currently consisting of a drunken ex-circus monkey and a neurotic Siamese--figures out how to tell their .htmls from the holes in their butts. :wink:

Who knows--perhaps a future book of mine will have some genuine 'ryn illustrations in it. :D
"All the friends I ever had are gone."--Bob Dylan, "Delia", World Gone Wrong, 1993.
Dr. Belch

Return to Blue Canary