guest artist for week of 8-24

Postby Bluecanary on Fri Aug 24, 2001 8:13 am

i know it will be a little late but...
i'm beat!
i still plan on doing the quad sized comic to make up for my recent lateness but until then...<P>my guy ken has cooked up a guest comic. it is a break in the storyline which will continue the week after.<P>hope you enjoy it.
ken has his own comic, In Shining Armour, or will as soon as Keenspace gets his account ready. i've seen the art though and it looks good.<P>so be nice to the guest artist and i will return an dhopefully never be late for a long time.<P>-kathryn<P>
Bluecanary
Regular Poster

Postby Bluecanary on Mon Aug 27, 2001 10:31 am

ok, keenspace was down this weekend and i could not put the guest comic up.
whould i just wait and let it be this friday's comic?<P>man, i hate being behind.
Bluecanary
Regular Poster

Postby Animaniac on Tue Aug 28, 2001 10:32 am

Nah put it up today and put up a note on Friday saying "Due to Keenspaces server problems last Friday's guest comic went up late, to see it click Here" (with a link) That way you don't have as big a hole in your archive and it let's people who don't read the forum know why there was no update.<P>Animaniac
::Temporarily disengaging the Lurk Mode Generator 2000::
Animaniac
Regular Poster

Postby Bluecanary on Sat Sep 01, 2001 7:59 am

ok, it's late saturday and the guest comic is up. hooray!<P>i'll complete mine ASAP, but since it's bigger, it will take longer. i'll try to spend it up though.<P>-kathryn
Bluecanary
Regular Poster

Return to Blue Canary