Wheeee! I've got a comic! :)

Postby Kunou on Wed Jun 27, 2001 6:53 am

*bounces around* I finally got Twisted Gundam Theater up and running, Kathryn! It's hosted off of the Clan BOB pages right now, since my Keenspace site isn't active yet, but eventually it'll be on both at once! How bizarre is that? ^_^;<P>Anyhoo, for those who would like to see, and who haven't already seen me post the URL on the Namir Deiter forum or seen the link on the Clan BOB newspage, here it be:
<A HREF="http://www.clanbob.net/comics/TGT/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.clanbob.net/comics/TGT/</A> <P>Lemme know if you enjoy. ^_^<P>-Kunou, who is rather excited, even though it's only weekly at present. ^_-;;
Kunou
Regular Poster

Postby Bluecanary on Wed Jun 27, 2001 7:26 am

*dan's got a comic! dan's got a comic!*<P>good going, dan!<P>i liked what i saw, it's an intereting way to go about a comic, yet it works great.
good luck with it.
i hope it goes well. 8^)<P>have you had any feedback on it yet?
Bluecanary
Regular Poster

Postby Kunou on Wed Jun 27, 2001 8:49 am

Nope, no real feedback as such...well, people that I gave the URL to directly seem to like it, as do my fellow Clan BOBers, and one coworker thought it was "stupid", but that's about it. ^_^<P>I'm still slightly amazed by the amount of unique hits it registered so far, though. o_O;;<P>-Kunou, who already has the plot and pics planned out for next Monday's and is working on the dialogue. ^_^
Kunou
Regular Poster

Postby Glen on Wed Jun 27, 2001 9:19 am

I checked out your Twisted Gundam Theater, and must say that I loved it. <P>Are you going to get into doing scenery or anything like that? You could have alot of fun going to a hobby store and buying some little landscape models. <P>Hmm, supporting your flying bots with the thinnest monofilament test fishing line you can find would be spiffy, too.<P>With a plot, this will be really cool. Keep it up! I want to see more!<P>-Ken
Glen

Return to Blue Canary