Hello from Hogre

Postby Hogre on Mon Apr 09, 2001 6:51 am

Hello,
I like the cartoon so far. I was wondering how far behind the archive is to what has been posted in the Herald.<P> Also curious as to what your inspirations are?<p>[This message has been edited by Hogre (edited 04-10-2001).]
Hogre

Postby Bluecanary on Tue Apr 10, 2001 9:00 am

it's quite a bit behind...right now they have strip # 16 and have yet to run it. you're looking at strip number 8 on the site which ran in october. the comic has been in just about, but not always, in fridays opinions section since september 1, 2000.<P>if you look real close on the comic you should see something like this "10/27" the date it was supposed to originally in the herald. not that is always ran on that date...
that could give you and idea of how behind the site is, but during the summer i expect it to catch up and then be ahead of what is published in the Herald.
<P>------------------
-kathryn
http://bluecanary.keenspace.com<P>They say the pen is mighter than the sword, there for it is very unwise to insult a cartoonist!
Bluecanary
Regular Poster

Postby Bluecanary on Tue Apr 10, 2001 9:08 am

opps! forgot the inspirations.... heh heh. sorry.<P>sluggy freelance
"bone" by jeff smith
college roomies from hell!!!
anything by rumiko takahashi
monty python
the addams family
any book by terry pratchett
they might be giants
and any pop culture reference i can grab a hold of and make a decent punchline.<P>combine ingredients you get my comic. 8^)<P><P>------------------
-kathryn
http://bluecanary.keenspace.com<P>They say the pen is mighter than the sword, there for it is very unwise to insult a cartoonist!
Bluecanary
Regular Poster

Return to Blue Canary