Co-ed...

Postby Acheron on Sat Mar 31, 2001 2:52 am

This has actually been on my mind for a while...<P>Now, I lived in a co-ed dorm. But even so, individual rooms were always same-gender. Is there someplace in real life that actually mixes genders like that, or is it just the comic?<P>Just wondering...<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://acheron.n3.net" TARGET=_blank>acheron.n3.net</A>
<B><I>I AM!</I></B>
Acheron
Regular Poster

Postby Zillford-x on Sat Mar 31, 2001 3:02 am

auuuughh! you've found me out!<P>alright, i admit it! i know NOTHING about college!<P>being only 16 years old i am still in 10th grade, i made that up just to fit the story. now that i think about it, that is extreamly unlikly.<P>i KNEW i'd run into problems doing a comic about stuff i knew nothing about, but that's why i'm not focusing mainly on college.<P>*sob* *sniff* now i think i shall cry...
Zillford-x
Regular Poster

Postby TwoDifferentSox on Sat Mar 31, 2001 3:31 am

I remember a movie (an US one) that I saw somewhen, that had such co-ed living as topic.
I think it was called "Lonesome, Twosome, Threesome" or whatever.
It had two guys and a girl living together, because the girl had accidently transferred to there cause her name was "Sam" and she had been mistaken for a guy in the burocracity.
But somehow noone official seemed to mind it...so it's possible?
Or am I just too close to movie reality again?
Oh, perhaps I should came back onto that when I go to college somewhen next year.
TwoDifferentSox
Regular Poster

Postby Acheron on Sat Mar 31, 2001 4:31 am

Actually, Zillford, I <B>LIKE</B> the idea of that happening. Speaks to me of a more *breathes on fingernails, buffs them on shirt* enlightened age... when gender differences start to not matter...
Acheron
Regular Poster

Postby Zillford-x on Sun Apr 01, 2001 10:12 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Acheron:
<B>Speaks to me of a more ...enlightened age... when gender differences start to not matter...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yeah! yeah, THATS it... i was trying to voice my "enlightened" oppinion on the horrible gender segregation going on today, yeah, THats the ticket!<P>*stops Jon Lovitz impression*
no, no, its a sham! I just don't know anything! *sob*
Zillford-x
Regular Poster

Postby Ghostwolf on Sun Apr 01, 2001 10:51 am

Last room available? She glared them into giving it to her?<P>Ghostwolf out...
Ghostwolf
Regular Poster

Return to Random Access