Christine

Postby Anniegirl on Wed Mar 21, 2001 3:32 am

She has a not imaginary boyfriend... He's apparently cute and thin... somehow he can't smell her... We do not understand. We hope this guy will get her to wash... hope. Again, we do not understand.
Anniegirl

Postby Mikey C on Wed Mar 21, 2001 3:58 am

Ha ha, she thought she'd sleep with Jon...I mean, he has pretty low standards, but even fat ass is below them.
Mikey C
Regular Poster

Postby HellSmurf on Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:15 am

Did you Know????
The Hamburglar and I had a conversation about the Jon issue. She claims that she only liked him for about 3 seconds and then was over it, but I made her cry again so that's all that matters. Also, while snooping, because I'm such a good double agent (she thinks I'm her friend, insert laughter here)she thinks that Anne and Jon look funny together and doesn't know why they work, while the rest of us ponder this same thing but out loud usually and not behind their backs, however yet congratulating them for being together even after the weirdness factor of it all. I think that was a run on sentence. But yes, they work, and that is happy happy joy joy material! So yes! It's all good, and we should destroy her at all costs. Why? Because! Do we actually need a reason??? So, yes, I will continue in the spy business and will report back with the damage to said target, have fun pupppets!
Lastly, Dammit Carson, I've been working for your side for nearly a year, I want a character bitch! That said, a huge weight is off my chest, and if anyone comments about the girls you'll get a slap!
HellSmurf

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1674 on Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:55 am

So, you wanna be STUPID-FIED?<P>/me waits to be slugged<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.ihtbts.com" TARGET=_blank>It Hurts To Be That Stupid</A> : Free Beer! (A two drink minimum)
-Carson Raycraft
ZOMBIE USER 1674
Regular Poster

Postby Mikey C on Wed Mar 21, 2001 7:41 am

Jon and Anne rule. Don't mess with them. They're lucky enough to have found eachother this early in life, it takes others much time to do so. *sigh*
I hate me.<P>------------------
Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
Mikey C
Regular Poster

Postby Greggy on Wed Mar 21, 2001 8:53 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey C:
<B>Jon and Anne rule. Don't mess with them. They're lucky enough to have found eachother this early in life, it takes others much time to do so. *sigh*
I hate me.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My god, what the heck is this? I think it's rational, coherant thought! I'm amazed to find it here!<P>Seriously, all joking aside, I couldn't agree with you more Mike. *Nods and crosses his fingers, hoping he'll find Mr. Right soon...meh.*<P>
Greggy

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1674 on Wed Mar 21, 2001 9:02 am

I'm scared too...<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.ihtbts.com" TARGET=_blank>It Hurts To Be That Stupid</A> : Free Beer! (A two drink minimum)
-Carson Raycraft
ZOMBIE USER 1674
Regular Poster

Postby HellSmurf on Thu Mar 22, 2001 7:48 am

I hope I didn't sound like I was picking on them, cuz I love both of them dearly, actually I love Anne to pieces and well Jon's attached at the hip so I guess that means he's inside the love barrier most of the time! But seriously folks, they are lucky, they are super dee duper lucky if you ask me, but then again so am I and love totally rules. BTW Ian is coming up on the 30th if anyone wants to go party or drinking or something on the saturday you are more than welcome to head out with us, we don't know where but we want to avoid too many moments with the Nose that Told Too Much, aka the beast, aka the bitch, aka evil itself, aka the devil of corbeil, aka dammit I hate you get the hell out of my room and stop stealing my clothes you cheap slut, aka my bratty half wit sister who's dating a loser on probation for spraypainting a house and left justin for this moron, just who would have ceramic tiled my kitchen! aka Alida. Grrrrr.
HellSmurf

Return to It Hurts to be That Stupid