Garbly

Postby HellSmurf on Fri Mar 09, 2001 10:13 am

I fear for my pitiful existence. I was reading one of the other postings when I heard growling coming from the other room. Mind you this is in the basement and I do believe that it could have been a rabid dust bunny. I have reason to believe that they are also radioactive, this not being of my design, I believe that Mike has stolen my secrets of radioactivity from the Lizards and is using it against me. Paraguay is mine Mike! Mine all mine! Mwa ha ha ha, well right Carson? It's mine right? Anyway, back to the bunnies. One tried to bite my foot! Now my toe is glowing and oozing goo. I am displeased and someone will pay. Sleep well puppets!
HellSmurf

Postby ZOMBIE USER 1674 on Fri Mar 09, 2001 11:12 am

The "Diabolical Liar" that is Mike couldn't steal his way out of a paper bag...
You may have paraguay, after I am done 'enforcing my rule', by which I mean carpet bombing the place.
If you want to kill someone I suggest... hmmm... Dirty McShoeless... he annoys me.<P>ALL SHALL BOW BEFORE THE COSMIC HIPPO!<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.ihtbts.com" TARGET=_blank>It Hurts To Be That Stupid</A> : Trust me, I know!<P>-Carson Raycraft
ZOMBIE USER 1674
Regular Poster

Postby Anniegirl on Wed Mar 21, 2001 3:19 am

Yes... "Diabolical Liar" indeed. btw, I am impressed that you guys know so much about She-ra. One question... what is the name of she-ra's little pet?<P>And I get New Zealand because it's cutesy!!
Anniegirl

Return to It Hurts to be That Stupid