David 'Pepe' Hopkins (in rather shoddy technicolor)

Locked
Onissarle
Regular Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Onissarle »

Back from my holiday and I didn
- Onissarle

"Then another wonder was seen in heaven, a huge dragon" -Revelations, the New Testament, the Bible.

User avatar
El SillY
Regular Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: my trusty sock
Contact:

Post by El SillY »

Great work Onissarle!!
My tree doesn't like you

Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster
Posts: 737
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Czech Republic
Contact:

Post by Michael Ezaiany »

You're a great artist, Oni!
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum

DavidHopkins
Regular Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by DavidHopkins »

That last lizard chick is kinda cute.

Striker
Regular Poster
Posts: 388
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post by Striker »

You know...with the goggles and the fact that he seems to be a pilot I'd call him 'Cid' :grin:.

Garoshy
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway

Post by Garoshy »

hehe.. let me guess.. from FF7 am I right?

ZOMBIE USER 6344
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 6344 »

*applaudes* Great Work!
And yeah, the lizard chick IS cute ^^

Striker
Regular Poster
Posts: 388
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post by Striker »

On 2002-04-14 08:27, Garoshy wrote:
hehe.. let me guess.. from FF7 am I right?
Yep, that's him :grin:.

DarkBlood_Warwing
Regular Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: gondwanda
Contact:

Post by DarkBlood_Warwing »

Dave is a skunk?

Max Damage
Regular Poster
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: The darker recesses of The Wired
Contact:

Post by Max Damage »

Yep - his avatar, Pepe Val Pew is.
We may be pirates, but we're not barbarians. We'll let them keep the toilet paper.
- Tiesel Bonne, Megaman Legends.

Garoshy
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway

Post by Garoshy »

That picture of Azrael has indeed cool tatoos! Is he your altar ego?
I think you could call that fox mabye Flyer..

Onissarle
Regular Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Onissarle »

The 'tatoos' are meant to give the kind of morbid death look associated to an angel of death considering they make up a skull and ribcage. Though they aren't actually tatoos, they're his natural markings (I think they're cool too).

My alter ego? No, not yet anyway, I guess I could use him as such at some point. I only invented him a few weeks back while waiting in a library for my friend to finish their late shift at work work. I've been ponderng using him for something but nothing suitable has sprung to mind so far.
- Onissarle

"Then another wonder was seen in heaven, a huge dragon" -Revelations, the New Testament, the Bible.

Locked