Image"Foddercat..."
Cypress

Image"Yeah?"
Foddercat

Image"Get the glass rod, salt, iodine, plyers and some electric tape."
Cypress

Image"I'm on it!"
Foddercat

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cypress on 2002-04-05 11:14 ]</font>
Cypress
Cartoon Hero

Postby Akuma on Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:07 pm

Hey where am I?
Akuma

Postby Foddercat on Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:49 pm

Image "You were last seen badly wounded in the training room before it collapsed. Everyone lost sight of you, and it was assumed that you were sucked into the black hole. Whether you were or not is up to you of course! :razz: And Cypress, just ignore bigbobby kay? We don't need this to become another Buster incident just cause SOMEONE can't just let something slide! Laugh: ha ha :lol: then pretend it didn't happen."
Foddercat
Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:08 pm

Image"Hey, Arena Masters! Can you answer me a question? I've escaped from Hell thanks to Adam and now I'm waiting for someone to define the time (post) of my arrival. Will it take long? I'll be patient if someone tells me how long is 3 days in Hell compared to Training Room time."
Michael Ezaiany

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-06 05:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-06 06:56 ]</font>
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Foddercat on Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:47 pm

Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Fri Apr 05, 2002 4:52 pm

Image"Ok, thanks, Foddercat. Hey, someone, I need to appear in the Arena soon. The details of my arrival are in one of my previous posts on the page '9', so please, help me."
Michael Ezaiany

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-05 16:56 ]</font>
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Foddercat on Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:50 pm

Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Mikaiten on Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:42 pm

**Time for me to put my own character into the mix since Cypress and Foddercat have been bothering me to join for a couple weeks now**

Mika(the Captain) ran to Michael's side as he was placed on the plank. Taking one look at his injuries she turned away and let Blue take over.

Mika: There's nothing I can do for him with my bandages and ointments.

Turning to Rina she saw that there were a number of burn marks all over her body. Rina didn't seem to notice them over her worry for Michael but burns weren't something to take lightly. They would become infected if untreated... and Rina was needed.

Mika: Rina, come here. I need to look after those burns.
Rina: *looking up at the sound of her Captain's voice* But Captain... what about Michael?
Mika: Blue will look after him. Now get over here and let me look after you.

Taking Rina gently by the arm Mika led her off to where Alex and Blind had been set down. Skin and fur was charred in some places, leaving huge scabs behind. Saying a quick healing spell over the ointment and bandages Mika quickly and efficiently wrapped Rina's wounds.

Mika: What happened to you?
Rina: I was sent to hell. I was put in a jar full of blue flame, trapped for all eternity until Micheal came. He rescued me and we've just got back.

Foddercat watched the two women in the corner. Diane was still looking at him warily. After making sure that Micheal was in good hands she made her way over to the women.

Diane: Captain, is there anything I can do?
Mika: We've helped everyone we have found so far. Are you willing to go see if you can find any others? And Cypress is still missing. We need to find him. I may be your Captain but he's the man I take my orders from.

Just as she said that Alex was beginning to wake up. Hearing Mika speak of Cypress as if he was alive was like a knife in the heart. She gasped, which made the women look down at her.

Mika: Alex, you're awake. Thank the gods. Are you okay?
Alex: You don't know, do you?

Looking puzzled Mika tries to help her up from the ground.

Mika: What are you talking about? Here, let me help you up.
Alex: No one told you. He's.... he's... dead.

Mika dropped Alex's arm.

Mika: Dead? Who?
Alex: Cypress... he's dead. He sacrificed himself to save us... to save me.

Mika: *stumbling back in shock* He's what??? Dead? No... he can't be... he's my boss.. he brought me here.. no...

Crouching on the floor curled up she began to weep. the other girls didn't know what to do. They're captain had always been the strong one. Now she looked so lost.

Suddenly she looked up with a new kind of determination in her eyes. Taking in a deep breathe she steadied herself then spoke in a professional sounding voice.

Mika: Who's in charge now?

-Resident Flirt of the Jack Forum
<a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/sarcasta_bitch">My Livejournal</a>
<a href="http://manda.point6.net">Sleep Deprivation...</a>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mikaiten on 2002-04-05 23:04 ]</font>
Mikaiten
Regular Poster

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Sat Apr 06, 2002 5:17 am

*Michael moaned quieltly every time Blue pulled out a spike or shard from his body. Finally, all the junk was pulled out of Mike's body. Mike was in poor shape. Holes everywhere, but still alive, uncounscious. Blue lookes at him.*

Rina:"Michael can't even heal himself."
Mika:"What?"
Rina:"Michael has lost his Arena Master powers. He's just a warrior now. He can't even heal himself."
Mika:"Crap..."

*Meanwhile Blue used his powers to heal Mike. He touched Mike's forehead and chest and mumbled the incantation. There were no special effects, all Mike's wounds have just disappeared.*
Blue:"Wake him up now. We can't wait for him to regain consciousness by himself."
Foddercat:"Uh, okay then..."
*Foddercat slaps Michael few times.*
Foddercat:"Mike! Mike, wake up!"
"Uhhh..."
*Michael slowly opens his eyes and looks around. Then he closes them again.*
"Where am I?"
*His voice is quiet.*
Rina:"Mike? We're back in Dining Room. You were almost dead when we got here."
*When he hears Rina, Michael opens his eyes again and looks at her.*
"Rina? Thank God you're okay. What happened? The last thing I remember is the strange tunnel and all the spikes and shards..."
Rina:"You blocked all those things so they wouldn't hurt me. Blue pulled every shard and spike out of you and healed you. You'll be okay."
*Michael sits and looks at himself. His clothes are torn and bloody, but his body is al healed. Except for a strange feeling around his heart. He touches his chest in the heart area and remains silent for a few moments.*
"I... I think you left one of those shard inside me."
Everyone:"What?"
"I feel it. The crystal pulsates inside. It feels like..."
*Michael closes his eyes and rubs the heart area.*
"Damn, it itches..."
*Michael falls uncouscious again and white light surrounds him. Then the light concentrates itself on the place where Mike's arm should be. Bone starts growing from his shoulder until it forms a skeletal arm. Then it wraps itself in muscles and meat. A skin is created and fur starts growing on it. The whole thing lasts only for a minute. After that, Michael looks just like before. He awakens and looks at his new arm.*
"Wow..."
Rina:"Mike? Did you... do that?"
"No. That must've been that forgotten shard."
*Michael stands up and looks at himself.*
"Crap... gotta get new clothes."
*Michael snaps his fingers and new clothes appear on him. A T-Shirt with long sleeves (like a polo neck), new long coat, new pants and new boots too. All black.*
"Hm, I guess Zayne didn't took all of my powers."
*He calls Istallion back and it appears in his right hand.*
"So, how can I help?"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-06 08:18 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-06 16:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-06 16:50 ]</font>
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Cypress on Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:21 pm

Gah... sorry to say there Mike, but Arena Master for Foddercat is just a title, in the actual arena he is just regular ol` Foddercat with no powers. No Ascention Ritual has taken place, I just said that Foddercat is the arena master to have more liberties in the arena`s future... theoriticaly that never happened, Blue healed you and the crystal lets you regeberate quickly, that`s about it.
Arena Master

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:47 pm

Image"There, I've edited the post. As for the shard in my heart. It healed my left arm and also, it gives my left arm a special power. Don't worry, it's nothing destructive."
Michael Ezaiany
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Foddercat on Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:59 pm

Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Cypress on Sat Apr 06, 2002 5:19 pm

Mike: Actualy, it was your arrival into hell that took away your powers, visitors are un-affected but residents lose all their powers. That crystal shard lets you tap into your distilled powers, but you have no where near as much juice as you once had. Technicaly you are still a resident of hell and should not have escaped in the first place! If what you did is possible, then all damned souls in hell can escape when they feel like it so that is impossible by normal afterlife standards, but since you already did it we'll just let it pass and go on with it. Maybe it was because of the taint that the barriers where weakened and let Adam send you through, let's just say you lucked out big time.

Foddercat: I have dibs on the music in the next page! I have the perfect tune for it... Hey, can I suggest you put in the "Brave warrior Seto" piece in instead? It is very much just as cool and perhaps more! (It's the same piece, only somewhat better.)

Well, got nothing else to bitch about, all is well in the world, the birds are singing, the trees are swaying in the wind, Fidel Castro just smoked his 10,000th cigar and I'm gonna finish my post in a while, isn't life great?
Arena Master

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Sun Apr 07, 2002 3:24 am

Image"Okokokokokok stop kickin me! I had to escape from Hell somehow! Since Brian disappeared from the forum, I had to escape on my own. And not anyone can escape like me. There were certain circumstances : Adam and his Puddle of Multivision ; by some strange twist of fate, I've arrived in the right time (normally, the puddle takes the one who travels through anywhere in time randomly and Adam has little control of it) ; not just anyone is allowed to enter the Hold, I got there only because Brian took me there. As for the shard and the power. It's nothing special. I can use my Arena Master powers, but they're very limited now. The only spells I can use is Shield (barrier around myself and object that I'm able to touch) and Create (I can create objects, but not living creatures or magical objects). Oh, and if you were planning some assault in Hell, to close the rift from other side, you can forget it. Fighting against Hell forces in Hell would be slighly impossible."
Michael Ezaiany

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-07 04:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-07 04:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-04-07 04:42 ]</font>
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Foddercat on Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:42 am

Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Dio Brando on Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:05 am

"Hey everybody!"

Michael and Rina turn in shock and see....Geardog? But instead of his Gundam like armor being green and white, it was all yellow except for his face.

Geardog?:"Hey, sorry I was late but I had some work to do back home."

Michael:(thinking) Something is wrong with 'Geardog'".

Geardog?:(turns to face Rina with lust in his eyes) Hmmm...I never seen you before.

Rina:(nervously) Well I...

Geardog? grabs Rina and gives her a forceful kiss.

Michael: Geardog what the hell do you...

Geardog? turns and punches Micheal square in the face

Geardog?: Shut the hell up. Can't you see I'm trying to get some.

Michael eyes flare. He turns and gives Geardog round house kick to the face. But to his and Rina's horror Geardog's? jaw broke off and was hagging from his face.

(Sorry I have to go, but don't finish this scene.)
Dio Brando

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:51 am

*Michael summons Istallion and points it at Geardog?.*
"Who are you?"
Geardog?:"Why, I'm Geardog. And you get the Hell outta here. I have a girl that's waiting for me!"
"I don't think so. Rina's mine. Touch her again and you'll die."
Rina:"Yeah! Get away from me! I love Mike!"
Geardog?:"Oh, is that so... I could give you so much more pleasure than your puny 'Mike' can..."
*Geardog? reaches for Rina, but she steps back. Michael holds her hand.*
"I'm gonna say this for the last time, Geardog or whoever you are. Get the fuck outta here and leave me and Rina alone!"
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Dio Brando on Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:10 am

Geardog?:Can't go just yet. Not until I get paid.

Geardog's? face and head pop open like a ballon to reveal a human head under it. The man looked human enough, with long wet hair, thin lips, and sinister looking yellow eyes.

Michael: What the hell are you?!

man: (sneering)Why I'm just a man trying to pay the bills. The names Rubber Soul, nice to meet you.

Rina: Why did you attack us?

R.Soul: I was just playing a funny trick on you. Any way I only came to get my money for helping Mr. Dio Brando out of hell. So...

Rubber Soul slides over to them.

R.Soul: I guess it's just the three of us until then.
Dio Brando

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:16 am

*Michael looks at Rubwr with pure anger.*
"I don't care who you are, nor who you helped. You touched Rina. I went a long and painful way to help my love and I'll never let any sick fuck steal my Rina away. You touch her again and I'll -"
Rina:"Mike, dear? Stop. I know you love me and I love you the same, but stop with the overreacting protection for now..."
"Well..."
Rina:"Don't speak." *kiss"
*Under Rina's kiss, Michael's anger disappear.*

Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Dio Brando on Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:20 am

(That's Rubber Soul)
R.Soul: (laughing)Damn you are so whipped.
Dio Brando

PreviousNext

Return to Jack