Field of War...

Postby Cypress on Thu Mar 14, 2002 3:31 am

Well, lets just continue where we left off... give me a bit to make my next post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cypress on 2002-03-14 11:12 ]</font>
Cypress
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cypress on Thu Mar 14, 2002 6:56 am

Remember folks, let me make the next move please.
Arena Master

Postby Cypress on Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:00 am

Cypress
Lt. Commander

Posted: 2002-03-13 11:33
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex sputtered, pain was searing through his body but he was not infected enough to fall... just yet. He looked up at the distant Michael and smirked to himself... fool!

Alex hoarsely called out to the distant warrior. "Hey, gonna leave me like this?" Michael fellback back and returned to the stumbling Tiger man. "Glad you came back... take me to the armory! the others are there and might be in danger..." Michael sheathed his sword and put the burly tiger over his shoulder, Alex was weakening from the infection and it caused him to go pretty much limb. The Ki-rin suddenly appeared and looked very distraught. "Help! Foddercat... he is dying!"

Alex: "Lovely... come with us to the armory."

The Wretched where approaching slowly, but the sheer number of them was overwhelming! in the state they where in and the infection catching them completly off guard, they would not last long... Brian ran to the other retreating defenders panicked and very much in a state of shock. "God... there so many! we're all going to hell... I don't want to go back!"

Alex: "Go to hell? over my dead body!"

Brian: "That is the plan!!!"

Alex: "Oh yeah..."

They arrive at the entrance of the armory.

Alex looked to Brian and smiled. "Relax... we aren't dead yet! he saw the wretched creatures almost upon the sleeping figures of Panther and Coraxar. Oh shit, DROP ME DOWN NOW MICHAEL!!! THAT DEMON IS GOING TO KILL THEM!!!" Michael just tossed Alex over his shoulder who hit the ground with a thud, the Wretched skeleton's hand was on the verge of touching the stoned duo when Michael intervened, he engaged it and beheaded the undead horror...

Michael examined them for sings of contamination but sighed with relief... "They are fine, the demon did not touch them, now as for the remains..." Using a kinetic blast he sent the disposed undead being careening into a wall, it crashed loudly and burned furiously leaving only a tough skeleton for remains.

Alex: "The doors gone, guess that means you two can go in now... careful with Foddercat! easy!"

Ki-rin gingerly stepped over the fallen yet still conscious form of Alex, Foddercat was getting worse.

Brian: "Comon you... no more ladies for me to harass but anyway..." Brian dragged the heavy tiger inside with the frightened basilisk close behind them.

Michael: "Stay in here... I will deal with these monstrosities myself!" with that he left the handicapped crew with only Brian, Geardog, the Ki-rin and the terrified basilisk to defend the wounded.

They propped Alex besides Foddercat who himself was barely conscious.

Alex: "Well, fancy meeting you here... what have you been doing with yourself lately?"

Foddercat smiled weakly. "Oh, not to much... just lying around waiting to die... the usual thing I guess."

Alex: "Pretty much the same for me... how are the kids?"

Foddercat smile broadened. "Not bad, one is still non existent and the other is still where I last left him."

Alex: "Heh... ugh, as far as I can tell dying is no fun!"

Foddercat: "oh, you will get used to it after a while, the first time is the worst but the second and third time won't even be noticeable... I should know! uh... *Cough!*" Foddercat was getting terminal and began to cough blood... he was going to die soon...

Alex looked overhim with concern. "You're gonna make it, heh... no sense in both of us dying."

Foddercat responded weakly. "Wha...?"

Smiling and without a word, Alex placed his hand on Foddercat's face, wording off an old incantation his tutor taught him.

Deep in thought... "Relax... you will be fine."

Meanwhile...

Colathal: "What is he doing?"

Egz: "Dunno..."

Maaz: "Looks like a... healing spell? since when could he heal?"

They just gazed with bored fascination at the pitiful attempt for survival...

Back...

Foddercat felt the infection and pain giving way, his strength was returning and he was completely renewed within moments.

Foddercat: "Alex... of all the people, I never expected YOU to save me?"

Alex himself was getting much worse, especially after this certain healing spell. "Have that little faith in your fellow cat?" He smirked but then began to wretch, the infection was spreading through him like wildfire.

Foddercat: "Maaz! what is wrong with him!!? he was not infected badly enough to die!"

Maaz: "Seems like he cast an old humanistic healing spell... it involves the healee and the healer, the healee is saved but the healer absorbs all the disease and wounds from the healee's body, taking the suffering within themselves condemning their own life while saving the other... Foddercat, he is going to die shortly."

The news gave Foddercat a start, he looked down at the pitiful form of the once powerful Tiger all hunched up on himself quietly waiting for Death to take him away...

Foddercat: "Maaz... can you save him? He did so for me without thinking of himself!"

Maaz: "... Yes I can."

Foddercat: "Then do it... for me, please?"

Maaz: "For you my dear little Fodderkitty, anything if it makes you happy."

Back on Telnedra...

Colathal was disappointed at the current events. "Aw... just when it was getting good!"

Maaz did not hear him, she was deep in concentration weaving a masterfuly complex healing spell in hopes of saving the tiger man.

Maaz: "This should do it..."

Armory...

Alex can see flashing images, for an instant he thought he saw his home, but the very next moment he was opening his eyes and saw the blurry vision of Foddercat's relieved visage. Alex tried to get up but he was just as soon pushed down from Foddercat's shaky hand.

Foddercat: "Stay down big fella, we nearly lost you there!"

Alex: "I would not dream of giving you that pleasure... but I'm glad you are fine as well... now let me up, I have to contend with those creatures before they overwhelm us!"

Foddercat smiled and extended his hand, Alex took it and pulled himself up, they locked eyes and stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity but just smiled broadly at each other.

Alex: "Make sure to thank that witch for saving my life... I'd prefer doing it myself though..."

Foddercat: "She knows, the fact you saved mine is what gave her a slight change of heart on you... a slight one though."

Alex: "Bah! I have some bones to crush and a sword to recuperate, I trust Michael is engaging those creatures now?

Brian: "Yeah, but we can't get anywhere near them!"

Alex: "That is O.K, you all just stay here, me and Michael will deal with them... Foddercat, can you protect these two sleeping beauties while we arena masters clean shop?

Foddercat: "Is that an order?"

Alex picks up Cypress' old discarded helmet and gets the dents out of it. "Nah, just a request... hey, how do I look with the old man's helmet on?"

Foddercat smiles whimsically. "Just like he grew a few inches and was standing right in front of me... wonder what happened to him?"

Alex closed the visor. "Dunno, but that is the last of my worries, he is gone from this hell hole and as far as I can tell those things are still coming... I need a way to keep that gunk off of me.

Foddercat and the others scan the room, but the basilisk scampers in from the forge holding a magnificent tower shield.

Alex's jaw dropped. "Hey! where did you get that?"

The basilisk hissed to Foddercat in confusion, they conversed a second and Foddercat finally responded. "He said he found it behind a fake wall... cool!"

Alex donned the shield and brandish the malus in the other hand. "This used to be the old man's shield... funny he woulda left it here?" The shield was made of mithril, it was larger than any normal tower shield and it covered most of Alex's body... the front of it was adorned by the golden crest of the Griphon.

Alex: "Critter, your timing was most excellent... lets see if I can do any damage with this malus..."

Alex tested the heavy hammer on the remains of the wretched, striking it with full force causing the bones to shatter.

Alex was stupefied! "What the hell? oh I get it, this thing is made of bloodiron! Hah! lucky for me..."

Foddercat's smile was gone. "Alex! Michael is being overwhelmed, go help him quick!"

Alex: "Shit! forgot about them, I'm gone!"

With that Alex left the room passing by Foddercat and the bewildered Ki-rin.

Alex: "You guys stay behind Foddercat and the Ki-rin, they can keep the beasties away for a while, do what ever they say!"

Alex was gone.

Foddercat smiled to himself. "I am the commander and you must all do as I *The holy steed coughed* er, as WE say!"

Well, everyone is safe and Foddercat is in charge... or is he?

[ This Message was edited by: Cypress on 2002-03-13 11:52 ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Ezaiany
Lieutenant

Posted: 2002-03-13 12:25
Meanwhile in the training room, Michael is being overwhelmed by The Wretched

*Michael's anti-poison barrier is weakening, leaving him only minutes to get away before he dies.*
"Aw, fuck and double fuck!"
*One of the demons tries to hit Michael with another demon's arm, that Michael severed. Michael jumps back and narrowly avoids the blow, buthe loses balance and falls on the ground. The Wretched roar in a cacophony of voices and advance towards Michael. A sharp light flashes and Michael's barrier disappear. Michael quickly stands up and slowly backs. The Wretched follow him, playing with Michael, sensing his fear, savouring the moment before they kill him. Michael whispers with a shaking voice:*
"Z-Zayne? I need help..."
*No reply.*
"Zayne? Where are you when I need you?"
*Again, no reply.*
*Michael is very nervous now, sweat running down from his face to his neck.*
"There's no time for jokes, Zayne! Where are you?"
*A very quiet Zayne's voice replies slowly:*
'Sssssleeeepinnng...'
*Michael avoids another blow and hits the demon's arm, severing it. The arm falls on the ground, but the demon just picks it up with his another hand and uses it as a weapon, like his demon mate. The Wretched spread and begin to surround Michael. Michael has no other option:*
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"
Alex:"Aw, stop screaming... my ears hurt."
*Michael looks confused. He looks at Alex closely.*
"Cypress? Is that you?"
Alex:"No, dumbass. I'm Alex, don't you remember me?!"
"Er... weren't you a... y'know... weren't you a woman?"
*Michael's brain really needs some rest.*
Alex:"Of course I was! Now, thanks to Foddercat and his Telnedrian friends, I'm... this! Damn, I hope I'll change back soon."
"Why?"
*Alex looks angry.*
Alex:"Because Fod... shit... nevermind. Stop asking stupid questions and let's kill those demons. Yep, kill the demons, that's what we're gonna do. You're not gonna think about..."
"But..."
Alex:"Shut up and help me get rig of those demons."
*Alex hits the nearest demon with his malus, making his brains fly through the air. Michael watches him with a confused look, thinking about the name, Alex almost said.*
Alex:"Are you gonna stand there like a stupid imbecile or are you gonna help me?"
*Michael joins Alex. He swings his sword, severing both hands of the nearest demon, narrowly avoiding the demon's blood, splashing from the wounds. Another swing and the demon fall on the ground, headless. Michael looks at Alex, who's doing real good. Cypress must've taught him how to fight. Alex masterfully breaks another demon's head and uses the mithril shield to protect from the demon's blood and brains. Michael resumes his demon killing spree, sending another demon back to Hell. But he didn't notice that one of the demons that fell on the ground is still alive. The demon quickly stands up hits Michael with a powerful blow. Michael drops Istallion and flyes almost 30 feet away. When he hits the ground, he notices a pain in his chest. he quickly rips his yellow shirt and finds a decaying spot that's quicly spreading.*
"Damn... not much time left. Hey! Need help here! I... arrrgh!"
*The pain is indescribable. Alex notices that Michael is dying and while fighting the demons, he shouts:*
Alex:"Someone help Michael!"

-Arena master
-Official greeter of the Jack forum

[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-03-13 12:28 ]

Geardog
Lieutenant

Posted: 2002-03-13 12:52
Geardog:That it I'm tired of sitting in the side lines!

(Talks into to his wrist controler)

Geardog: G.S. satilite, ice those demons! these bastard can't fight if they can't move.

The satilites that were hovering over the burnt remains of the werewolves instantly reactivated, and flew over the demons. Then in a flash of blue light, the satilites fired their ice lasers freezing the demons below.

Foddercat
Lt. Commander

Posted: 2002-03-13 13:31
(Ha! Let's make things a bit more desperate! )

Foddercat smiled, again summoning the obsidian crossbow. He watched smugly as Geardog
Cypress
Cartoon Hero

Postby Whabang on Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:45 am

AAAAArgh!!
Whabang
Regular Poster

Postby Cypress on Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:06 pm

Am playing bagpipe military music to get into the mood.

Ki-rin: "..."

Foddercat: "Comon now! out with it! what is your name?"

Kir-in: "Will you leave me be?"

Foddercat: "Yes, I most definitely will drop it."

Ki-rin: "Fine, I am na-- NEIGH!"

To Foddercat's horror, the Ki-rin was slapped in the face with a gushy ball of gore, it swayed slightly and slumped to the ground with violent spasms.

Foddercat: "What!!? this stuff is vile but it would take a lot more to nail the horse that quickly!"

Alex was panting, the effects of the over exertion and the filthy aura was draining him of his stamina quickly... the shield was getting heavier and heavier until it was unbearable.

Alex: "Gah... it's the wretched... their presence and numbers are weakening us, a small dose of that stuff will kill us almost instantly... I haven't been hit yet but this thing is getting heavy!"

Foddercat: "This is not groovy, the Ki-rin is still breathing, but very erratical... ugh, I've felt better myself."

Alex puts his full weight into his next assault and shatters a wretched's head, but he soon kneels behind his shield to catch his breath.

Alex: "Man, what a way to go! hey Fodder, you ok?"

Foddercat: "Never better since I just told you I was!"

Alex shakily got up and inched towards Foddercat dragging Michael along with him.

Alex: "I can't go on... get behind me while I catch my breath a sec... just keep on firing while I shield you."

Foddercat: "A decent arrangement!" Alex threw Michael behind them and kneeled behind the shield holding it up, Foddercat wobbled over and sat back to back with Alex.

The wretched forgot about the critical enguine and concentrated all their attention on the two remaining figures by peppering the shield with gore as Foddercat fired back from the cover.

Foddercat: "How long can you hold out?"

Slap!

Alex was hit in the side of the face by some splashing muck, but calmly wiped it off... "Considering I've been hit, oh a few minutes."

Foddercat: "What!!?"

Alex: "Don't worry, this helm belonged to Cypress, it is made of bloodiron so the corruption will take a few minutes to begin, but in retrospect I
Cypress
Cartoon Hero

Postby Cypress on Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:16 pm

And the war rages on! but even with the help of these new guys it will be tough, they wont just be able to take on about 1300 wretched before the night is done, FIGHT with all you got all of you!

But NO doomsday devices to kill the whole lot or I will feed you to Drip!
Arena Master

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:35 pm

*While riding on the Ki'rin's back, Michael's mind regenerates fully. He feels.. movement inside his brain.*
'Ahhhh... rest is good...'
*Foddercat turns and looks at Michael.*
Foddercat:"Zayne?"
"Zayne? I thought you were gone."
'No. I will never leave you. But...'
"Eh? I don't like the sound of your voice."
'You have done well, Michael Ezaiany. You brought me to this world again. You helped me to feel the life. But I need to live for real.'
*Taking control of Michael, Zayne makes his body jump from Ki'rin's back. Foddercat stops Ki'rin and looks at Michael with a nervous look.*
Foddercat:"Hey, Mike, what are you doing?"
"I..."'...can not...'"...control..."'...myself.'
Foddercat:"Aw, fuck. Zayne's making trouble again."
*Suddenly, Michael falls on the ground, motionless. His body changes slowly, his wolf form disappears and he reappears as some green lizardman, lying on the ground. Noone knows what's happened and what they should do. There can be heard some whispering voices.*

"Rina... Rina is... is that really you?"
"Mike, I told you you shouldn't come here."
"I wasn't my choice... Zayne did that. So this is the Hell?"
"Yes."
*A short silence.*
"Mike, why are you looking at me like that?"
"I love you, Rina. We're in Hell, but we're together."
"Mike, dear, I..."
*kiss*

*The voices disappear, leaving everyone sorrow for Michael, but happy that he met Rina again.*
"Oooaah..."
*The lizardman moves. He slowly stands up and looks at himself, smiling.*
"What a nice body I have. Ah, it is good to live again."
Ki'rin:"Foddercat, I sense that he is the demon that possesed Michael."
Foddercat:"Zayne?"
*Everyone near turns and looks at Zayne.*
Foddercat:"What have you done with Michael!?"
"I have sent him... away... to meet his lover... to let me live. He is never going to return."
Foddercat:"You better be lying, cause if you're not, I'm gonna do something bad to you."
*Zayne smiles.*
Foddercat:"What?"
*Zayne's smile grows. He waves his hands and mumbles some incantation. When the spellcasting ends, nothing happens. Zayne looks at his hands and repeats the incantation. Again, nothing happens.*
Foddercat:"No more magic, huh?"
*Everyone surrounds Zayne.*
"What? Do not dare hurt me... you can not... YOU CAN NOOOOOT!"
*They attack him, all at once to avenge Michael's death.*

In a distance, an unheard voices slowly whisper
"Ahhh, Mike... I almost forgot how good it was with you..."
"You'll never forget now, Rina, never."

So ends the life of Michael Ezaiany. He met Rina in Hell and they're forever together now. The torture isn't so bad, when you know, you get to be with the one you love.

-Arena master
-Official greeter of the Jack forum

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Michael Ezaiany on 2002-03-14 14:39 ]</font>
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby AngryBrian on Thu Mar 14, 2002 3:20 pm

"MICHAEL!"

Brian screams in rage, hurtling out from the Wretched, covered with their blood... And yet, he seems unfazed. With an inhuman cry of anger, his gun spits out a spray of bullets that tear the lizard-like entity's head apart, even as all of the others rip it to shreds with melee weapons. He collapses to his knees.

"Dammit! I couldn't save either of them..."

The others look down at the shattered body of Zayne, the very late demon.

Alex> "We should have listened to the Ki-Rin... We never should have worked with demons."

Foddercat> "Cripes."

Brian> "No. No! Dammit, I can still save him!"

The others turn toward him and immediately take a step back. The flesh of the wretched has soaked his entire body, but he's unharmed!

Foddercat> "You're cheating again!"

Brian> "Stuff it, sexy. I've been killed by these creatures dozens of times in hell... They've long since lost power over me." He looks out over the massive horde, milling in aimless hate. "It's something I learned from Adam..." He looks up at Alex, does a quick double-take, and then shrugs. "Alex, Foddercat, keep throwing out the kinetic blasts. Don't let them get close. I'm going to try and calm them down."

Foddercat> "Sexy?!?"

Alex> "Alright... How can you calm these creatures down?"

Brian> "They were alive once. They remember better things... All I have to do is convince them that better things can be theirs again." He dashes off towards the Wretched, quickly being splattered with putrid flesh.

Foddercat> With a very unhappy expression on his face, Foddercat whimpers. "He called me sexy."

Alex> "I don't think he even NOTICED that I changed!"

Geardog> "Hey! Michael is STILL dead, ya know!"

Foddercat> "You heard the man. Buy him a little time to make a fool of himself!" And the kinetic pulses start flying!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngryBrian on 2002-03-14 15:23 ]</font>
AngryBrian
Regular Poster

Postby Foddercat on Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:00 pm

Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Troubled Youth on Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:07 pm

then the Troubled Youth shows up and starts throwing feces at everybody.
Troubled Youth
Regular Poster

Postby Cypress on Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:06 pm

Image "Wow, these guys are doing better than I thought they would... except for Michael dying that is."
Cypress

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cypress on 2002-03-14 17:08 ]</font>
Cypress
Cartoon Hero

Postby Michael Ezaiany on Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:22 am

On 2002-03-14 17:06, Cypress wrote:
"Wow, these guys are doing better than I thought they would... except for Michael dying that is."
Cypress

Don't blame him, Cypress. It wasn't Michael's choice to die, Zayne did that, remember? I was planning his death a long time, but since you told us "no more doomsday devices", I had to come up with something else...
"I like the word 'infinite'. It's so simple and yet, so undescribable." ~Michael Ezaiany

-Official Greeter for the Jack Forum
Michael Ezaiany
Regular Poster

Postby Cypress on Fri Mar 15, 2002 10:18 am

Until the grande FINALE!!! just no doomsday devices to wipe out the whole horde... you will see later.
Arena Master

Postby DJ Pirtu on Fri Mar 15, 2002 10:41 am

*Light start dancind in the Arena. As they for a jumping circle, even more of them emarge from the few sources of light in the Arena and joins them. After a while they finaly joint to gether in a for of a humanoid creature. A quick flash and tall, silm human is being incarnated in the Arena. He wears medieval clothes and a scarve on his eyes. He is still shaking from the travle. Blind <i>(yes, that's his name)</i> has never liked magic and even these apocalyptic times didn't change his mind. He starts turning round and round trying to get a image of the surroundings with his all four senses. A wide opens space didn't realy help him. Then one of the girls steps in front of him.*
Blind: "Who are you."
Nadi: "My name is Nadi. I'm here to lead you to the arena masters."
Blind: "I'm here to find the Creator."
Nadi: "Who?"
Blind: "You know, Ville?"
Nadi: "Sorry, doesn't ring a bell."
Blind: "What name did they also mention? P... J... Ritu or something."
Nadi: "DJ Pirtu? Let me show you the way."
*Nadi offeres her hand but before she even has the time to say a word Blind interrupts her.*
Blind: "No thanks, I can easly just follow your footsteps."

*The couple walks through the long corridor thwards the training room.*
Nadi: "Um, hope I don't offend or something but you look quite..."
Blind: "...Transparent? Yes, that's why I'm here for. Something has happened to the Creator and all his creations are faiding away."
Nadi: "Who?"
Blind: "The Creator. The man who has created me and may others. You know him with the name of DJ Pirtu. He's cretions are part of him so when we all started to fade away, we knew imeniatly where the trouble was. Something had happened to the Creator."
Nadi: "How did you get here?"
Blind: "The Three Trinitys helpped. They could easly do that when they united their powers. Thewy ARE infinite gods, you know?"
Nadi: "Why would they care?"
Blind: "They are creations as well as me. That's why they united. They haven't done that for as long as they remember. And they remember the age of five universes."
Nadi: "Why you?"
Blind: "The Three Trinitys don't trust each others, so they couldn't send one of theirselves and I am the best fighter of the creations beside the dragonmen. And as B-15 and D haven't came back eighter, we thought that maybe the brutal attacks of the dragonmen wouldn't do any good."
Nadi: "Don't know about that but we are here. Throught that door to the training room please."
*Nadi points at the door and to her suprice Blind turned his head to the direction of the door. The he walked through the door.*

*As he enters the training room, the sounds of the battle hits to the Blind. The sounds of swinging weapons, heavy footeps, somehow grossly splashing footsteps, yells, groans and the sounds of some tough bones being cut. He doesn't know what to do. The he senses a ball of soething flying towards him. He dodges it. The his ears catch a convesation. He starts heading for that sound. He didn't know weather they would help him or attack him, but at least they could talk and maybe even tell where the Creator would be. After running through the feald of battle, dodging the swings, claws and the hurled balls, weawing his way through the group of the huge beings, finaly reaching the few survivors of the battle hiding behind the sheald. The don't say a word, just stare him.*
Blind: "Do you know where the Creator, I mean DJ Pirtu is?"
Alex: "DJ? I'd think all over there."
*Blind was depressed. This option had came up but he would have hoped that he would have at least been alive.*
Foddercat: "You his friend?"
Blind: "I'm his creation. But actualy I don't think that that information would matter much any more."
Foodercat: "Why's that?"
Blind: "Well, 'cause his dead, I assume that I keep fading away untill I and any other of his creations won't be anymore. I'm not gonna die. I'm gonna go in forgetfullness."
*And that's BAD.*

*Then one of the Wretched notices the knealed warrior. It swings and doesn't miss. But it doesn't hit eighter. It's claw just slides through Blind, like he wouldn't exist.*
Blind: "OK, that's a bad sign."
Alex: "You say it."
Foddercat: "Don't know, it look cool."

<i>(Well, since I, B-15 and D are dead, I wouldn't have much to do untill I would be revived. And doing that myself wouldn't fit in the character. So here is a little of something to keep in here untill I can ge myself back.
As for Blind. He is a blind warrior that has realy keen senses and reflexes. He can grab an arrow from the air just by hearing it coming. The movement of other beings he gets by, if not by hearing them then by sensing the air waves that they make while moving. He is realy agle and skilled fighter and would bropably put up a good fight even for Panther.)</i>
DJ Pirtu
Regular Poster

Postby Foddercat on Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:13 am

Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Cypress on Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:57 pm

Image Hey, I'm curious Pirtu, is Biff faded away or is he just out of it... if you could tell me I can get working on me next post eh?
Cypress

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cypress on 2002-03-15 12:57 ]</font>
Cypress
Cartoon Hero

Postby AngryBrian on Fri Mar 15, 2002 2:45 pm

As the warriors fall back, a voice, loud and familiar, fills the arena, the sound of Brian standing amongst the Wretched and calling to them. It's no language you've er heard. The angel closes his eyes and winces from it, the sound of those foul words burning him. Yet the Wretched turn to Brian as he speaks, hissing in outrage and anger, throwing themselves upon him.
Brian doesn't fight back, merely moving to one side, over and over, dodging them with quick, graceful movements as he continues his alien sermon. What is he saying? You can't tell. What is he telling them? You can't understand. But they seem to be growing more and more incensed, their flesh boiling in anger.
Finally, though, they cease attacking, just listening to him talk. What once outraged them now makes them think, what once made them think now calms them, what once calmed them now fills them with an emotion they have not felt in millenia. Hope.

"For where the Lord does not provide, we will provide for ourselves, for we were made in His image. We can hope to equal him, though we have blighted ourselves in His sight, for he is all forgiving, and sins can be cleansed from the soul through toil and hope and repentance."

His message is a simple one, for the few who can understand it, which is probably only Foddercat the dimensional warrior and the angel. It is a message of hope. A message of second chances. A message to lift yourself up and remake yourself in to something better, to leave your past behind and forgive yourself and to heal. And the Wretched seem to listen enraptured...

He keeps talking, for a long while. He won't be finished for some time yet, but the wretched aren't attacking you except for a few small, stubborn groups of them.
AngryBrian
Regular Poster

Postby Foddercat on Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:44 am

Foddercat
Regular Poster

Postby Cypress on Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:54 am

Image Hey, no problem... Image
Cypress
Arena Master

Postby AngryBrian on Sat Mar 16, 2002 12:12 pm

Brian> "Dammit! Get the fuck away from them!"
Red> "....."
Brian> He narrows his eyes. "I've fought worse than you before. If you want to kill them..." He twists his arms and flicks his wrists, and his uzi's drop from his sleeves in to his hands. "You'll have to go through me."

And he blows off the Angel's head, its celestial brains spraying across the Wretched. It slumps to the ground in a heap, not even twitching. The others instantly flit from the writhing hordes of Wretched on silvery wings, gazing at Brian with calculating, alien eyes. He stares back, guns drawn, and ready.

"Draw."

And then Brian lets loose with an enormous torrent of lead, dodging and weaving as the Angels spray the ground around him with a rain of searing light. His bullets ricochet off their armor, physical and magical, and he soon finds himself fighting them off as he flees for his life. He heads towards the water drop and screams a warning!

Brian> "Foddercat! Geardog! Alex! Heaven donkey! Angry Angels, coming this way!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AngryBrian on 2002-03-16 12:22 ]</font>
AngryBrian
Regular Poster

Next

Return to Jack