The Jack report.

DavidHopkins
Regular Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by DavidHopkins »

Okay heres some numbers from keenspace's own records on the daily avrages for Jack for the last few months just to give you all an idea of how Jack is doing and how you all are helping out. Eeryone knows hits but the avrage visits suposedly mean how many indavidual visitors we get.

Month.....|hits |visits
Jully.....|3673 |306
August....|4069 |446
September.|5423 |538
October...|5710 |642
November..|7808 |803
December..|12816|1005
January keenspace was on and off not working too well.... as yall remember.
Febuary...|23145|1315

I can't belive it sometimes:) Thank you, you guys:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DavidHopkins on 2002-02-18 13:05 ]</font>

Cypress
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Canada, thats all youll get!
Contact:

Post by Cypress »

Hell, you are the one doing all the work, WE should be thanking you for being so devoted, right guys?
Arena Master
_________________
What happens when you die? Flip the switch and find out!

Ashton Webster
Regular Poster
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by Ashton Webster »

Yep.
I've changed my nick to 'Michael Ezaiany'

User avatar
El SillY
Regular Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: my trusty sock
Contact:

Post by El SillY »

yup, thanks David
My tree doesn't like you

Foddercat
Regular Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Foddercat »

Absolutely!

Cypress
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Canada, thats all youll get!
Contact:

Post by Cypress »

Thanks Dav.
Arena Master
_________________
What happens when you die? Flip the switch and find out!

ZOMBIE USER 7441
Regular Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 7441 »

BTW, if you need a fixed-width font, for things like tables or ASCII art, use the (code)(/code) tags. (make the obvious change)

Code: Select all

   _____    ______   ______
  /        |        |
 |         |        |
  ____    |_____   |_____
          |        |
        |  |        |
  _____/   |______  |______
what I mean? :smile:

Psychotikitten
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by Psychotikitten »

Thank you thank you thank you!

Kitten

Psychotikitten
Regular Poster
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by Psychotikitten »

Thank you thank you thank you!

Kitten

DavidHopkins
Regular Poster
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by DavidHopkins »

Oh bah, the comic'd be just siting there W/o the readers. I insist you all take the blame;)

Ashton Webster
Regular Poster
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by Ashton Webster »

Yeah, but we all would just sit there without you and your comic.

_________________
In the real world, as in dreams.
Nothing is quite what it seems.
____________________________________
-Official greeter of the Jack forum
-Arena master
-Creator of Michael Ezaiany

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ashton Webster on 2002-02-20 10:51 ]</font>

Yuoma
Regular Poster
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: bronx, NY, USA
Contact:

Post by Yuoma »

david. thank you for putting out a legal product as adictive as crack, and with only half of the side effects.

thank you sir!
<A HREF="http://twelvedragons.keenspace.com"
TARGET=_blank>http://twelvedragons.keenspace.com
</A> ferral dragons, rape, violence, death, dismemberment and cute little fairies

Garoshy
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway

Post by Garoshy »


Month.....|hits |visits
Jully.....|3673 |306
August....|4069 |446
September.|5423 |538
October...|5710 |642
November..|7808 |803
December..|12816|1005
January keenspace was on and off not working too well.... as yall remember.
Febuary...|23145|1315

I can't belive it sometimes:) Thank you, you guys:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DavidHopkins on 2002-02-18 13:05 ]</font>
Gosh! The numbers has almost dobbled!!

Hey guyes how many persons have you converted/convinsed to like and read Jack?
I have converted 2 persons my brother and a friend..

Ashton Webster
Regular Poster
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by Ashton Webster »

Just one friend. When I'll see him again, I'll convert him to read RTD too.
I've changed my nick to 'Michael Ezaiany'

Garoshy
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway

Post by Garoshy »

I havn't converted any to read RTD..
All thoug... I'm working on it!

Foddercat
Regular Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Foddercat »

I've gotten about a dozen to read Jack, and four of them read it all the time now :grin:

None of them will sign on the forums though :sad:

Jb_wolf
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 4:00 pm

Post by Jb_wolf »

Greetings all.

Speaking as a new convert (this the end of my very first week of Jack) I'm really happy to see the viewing numbers are so high! Whats amazing is the way that the number of visits doubles, then quadruples - word must be spreading like wildfire :smile:

I've returned the favour and introduced one new person this week - with high hopes for more to follow in the weeks to come.

O my housemate introduced me to Jack about this time last sunday -> a week latter I've finished the archives and so now join the rest of you in the long wait for the next strip. All I can say is thank goodness for the forums!

Monday, Wednesday and Friday are now very precious to me :smile:

Hope to see you all around.....

JB.

Cypress
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Canada, thats all youll get!
Contact:

Post by Cypress »

Hey, welcome to the forum matey! :grin: You`ll like it here, it`s blissssss... Haw! :lol:
Arena Master
_________________
What happens when you die? Flip the switch and find out!

User avatar
Andrick
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2083
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: SMCAUSA

Post by Andrick »

David, though you have heard it a number of times you have yet to hear it from me. Thank you. I've been watching your work since being introduced to it this past December and heve been duly impressed.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.

Ashton Webster
Regular Poster
Posts: 412
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm

Post by Ashton Webster »

Welcome to the forum, jb_wolf!
I've changed my nick to 'Michael Ezaiany'

Locked