Suffering from angst?

User avatar
Mikaiten
Regular Poster
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: SSM, Canada
Contact:

Post by Mikaiten »

Thanks :oops:

_________________
Mika

-Resident Flirt of the Jack Forum
<a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/sarcasta_bitch">My Livejournal</a>
<a href="http://www.side7.com/art/mandjudd/gallery.html">My Artwork</a>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mikaiten on 2002-04-19 09:45 ]</font>

DarkBlood_Warwing
Regular Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: gondwanda
Contact:

Post by DarkBlood_Warwing »

somone should make a picker-upper Jack flash movie

"treasure life, if you go to hell, you will have to deal with drip....forver and ever"

Sins' Apprentice
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Indpls, IN, USA
Contact:

Post by Sins' Apprentice »

I liek Drip. Who wouldn't love getting sexed every day? (Of course, you die immediately after, but everything has a price)

User avatar
Mikaiten
Regular Poster
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: SSM, Canada
Contact:

Post by Mikaiten »

Sexed every day = good
raped every day = bad

there's a difference :razz:

Demawox
Regular Poster
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by Demawox »

Ya know, if you acted like you liked it, or that he couldn't fuck you hard enough, he might lose interest and go away.
I remember now. I remember how it started.
I can't remember yesterday, I just remember doing... what they told me...

User avatar
El SillY
Regular Poster
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: my trusty sock
Contact:

Post by El SillY »

On 2002-04-19 18:12, Demawox wrote:
Ya know, if you acted like you liked it, or that he couldn't fuck you hard enough, he might lose interest and go away.
Pretty hard to act as if you enjoy it when your internal organs are being turned into pulp by Drip isn't it? Anyway, I like Drip, he's cool.

mikaiten: Me and my two best friends do that all the time to each other, it helps that we have very few similarities when it comes to interests and such, so when someone starts talking about something he likes, the other two can join up an annoy him to no end. Wheee!
My tree doesn't like you

Locked