Arena FAQ

Foddercat
Regular Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Foddercat »

Image

Garoshy
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway

Post by Garoshy »

Hey Foddercat don't you EVER get tired of writing? :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garoshy on 2002-04-18 02:09 ]</font>

Garoshy
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway

Post by Garoshy »

"has read though what Foddercat as written"

Geesh, this don't look good.. good that I stopped by then! (not that Garo is a good fighter though)

One question Foddercat.. are you still evil? I just wanna be sure that you don't slice me in half next time we meet!

Foddercat
Regular Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Foddercat »

Image

Garoshy
Regular Poster
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway

Post by Garoshy »

Hum... I'm not sure I can trust you.... you could be the evil Foddercat trying to trick me!! :razz:

Foddercat
Regular Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Foddercat »

Image

Locked