So, what the heck is going on here?

So, what the heck is going on here?

Postby Doodler on Tue Jun 18, 2002 8:15 pm

So, here's the deal:

Things in Anything But are about to change. The first thing that is a problem is my scanner - Yuriko died a horrible, ugly death a few months ago, during school. I used the school scanners to scan the comics in while at school, but I'm home now. And remember the way things were last summer? Well, I won't torture you with another crossover, but using the scanner at home is tougher than it ought to be. I've been home more than a month and have yet to see the blasted thing.

The second thing is that while drawing the comics two weeks ago (that have yet to be scanned), I fiddled with the style a bit. I like the way it came out, but I'll leave the final judgment to you guys. It's a little sketchier, a little less round. You'll see eventually.

Third thing: relationships in the comic have...changed. I broke up with Chris, and he's not speaking to me anymore. Lauren and I are no longer roommates, and Shannon and I have been drifting further and further apart. Josh and I are *a lot* closer now, and I've begun to hang out with different people. Lorrie, Bill, and Jeremy are the three I'm going to put on the list to introduce. Sarah was going to be on the list, but as of late, she hasn't been speaking to me, either. :: sighs ::

And, as the last thing, I may not be here next semester. I'm looking to go to Kansai University in Japan, and if I go, I think it's quite obvious the comic isn't going to be quite the same. Not sure what it will be, but it will be *something*.

That's my update. Just letting you guys know what's going on. Thanks for hanging in there, yet again. ^.^
Doodler
Regular Poster

Postby Illusions abound on Tue Jun 18, 2002 8:46 pm

I'm one of three people of the original cast still in it... yay!
Illusions abound
Regular Poster

Postby S.W.Winchester on Wed Jun 19, 2002 10:29 am

That reminds me. Scanner. Hmm. I'll get back to you on that ......
S.W.Winchester
Regular Poster

Postby Syberaptor on Fri Jun 21, 2002 7:27 am

::sighs:: Poo...
Syberaptor

Return to Anything But