Oooooooooog. Me need advil and sugar.

Oooooooooog. Me need advil and sugar.

Postby JesIdres on Mon Aug 19, 2002 5:37 pm

And that, folks, is all I'm going to say until I get a full sized anatomically correct Dick Grayson doll.
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Postby Cannonshop on Thu Aug 22, 2002 5:14 pm

Huh... would that be Mr. Grayson as "Robin", or, as "Nightwing"? Either way, you're looking at a short, kinda muscular, thin guy who wants to be "Batman", but, can't quite fill the role. I always thought you had higher aspirations than that...
Cannonshop
Regular Poster

Postby Drooling Fan Girl on Fri Aug 23, 2002 5:37 am

I don't know, but that sounds like some pretty good asperations to me.
Drooling Fan Girl
Regular Poster

Postby Avatar Zero on Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:07 am

I had a reply in mind here, but I think DFG's uber-colorful avatar image hypnotized me into forgetting it... :o
Regular Poster

Postby Drooling Fan Girl on Fri Aug 23, 2002 6:41 am

Heh, I had fun making it too. I figured out how to use cyan, magenta, and yellow on 3 different layers and using the multipy command in photoshop to make it. It's actually a smaller version of this.

http://members.cox.net/99kincaid/colorgrid216.GIF

http://members.cox.net/99kincaid/coloravatar.GIF If you feel so inclines, you can zoom in on it, it has 216 colors, with no blurring. :D

I wouldn't complain about it too much though. Trust me, I could have made it much more interesting.

http://members.cox.net/99kincaid/colorgridbox.GIF

http://members.cox.net/99kincaid/tinycolorbox.GIF

This one is fun. After you open it, scroll up and down.

http://members.cox.net/99kincaid/tiniercolorbox.GIF

Take Care
DFG

P.S. But I digress from the topic at hand. What's so bad about short muscular guys?
Drooling Fan Girl
Regular Poster

Postby JesIdres on Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:40 am

Cannonshop wrote:Huh... would that be Mr. Grayson as "Robin", or, as "Nightwing"? Either way, you're looking at a short, kinda muscular, thin guy who wants to be "Batman", but, can't quite fill the role. I always thought you had higher aspirations than that...

WHAT?!??!?! :evil: :evil:

It's Nightwing, thankyouverymuch, and he's 5'11. Seeing as I'm 5'6" that's good enough for me. And he's not trying to be Batman. he's said he doesn't WANT to be Batman. Plus he's funnier, prefer hanging out with people instead of bats, and prefers redheads. Plus, he doesn't need a cape, and he drives a motorcycle, which personally I love. And he smiles. (And from the opposite side, he's human which means no chance of killing someone during sex, and wondering if there's even a possiblity of having kids, and he doesn't wear his underoos on the outside) :wink:
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Postby Cannonshop on Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:04 pm

JesIdres wrote:
Cannonshop wrote:Huh... would that be Mr. Grayson as "Robin", or, as "Nightwing"? Either way, you're looking at a short, kinda muscular, thin guy who wants to be "Batman", but, can't quite fill the role. I always thought you had higher aspirations than that...

WHAT?!??!?! :evil: :evil:

It's Nightwing, thankyouverymuch, and he's 5'11. Seeing as I'm 5'6" that's good enough for me. And he's not trying to be Batman. he's said he doesn't WANT to be Batman. Plus he's funnier, prefer hanging out with people instead of bats, and prefers redheads. Plus, he doesn't need a cape, and he drives a motorcycle, which personally I love. And he smiles. (And from the opposite side, he's human which means no chance of killing someone during sex, and wondering if there's even a possiblity of having kids, and he doesn't wear his underoos on the outside) :wink:

I am chastened. I sometimes seem to forget that Dick's grown up, I can't help it- I remember him too much as Mr. Wayne's sidekick-who-was-always-having-to-be-Rescued. (I started reading comics in the early eighties- from a box of comics dating out of the late '60s. Gotta love garage sales...) Who's drawing Nightwing now? Does he still have his own book, or was that just a limited series?
Cannonshop
Regular Poster

Postby JesIdres on Fri Aug 23, 2002 7:22 pm

Rick Leonardo draws him. Still going-though Greg Land was my fav. (he did it for a year)
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Postby Cannonshop on Mon Aug 26, 2002 11:57 am

Hmmm... (makes a note to check the local comic-shops, haven't done that in over a year...)
Cannonshop
Regular Poster

Return to Yin & Yang