A couple of questions for all of you people out there...

A couple of questions for all of you people out there...

Postby JesIdres on Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:55 pm

Gah, sorry about the little depressive incident on Monday, but I'd love to ask you all a couple of questions about what you guys all think of the recent events in Yin & Yang.

1) Were you guys surprised by the morph in the comic with the last two storyline (ack, bad pun!)?

2) Does anyone know why the current storyline is called Glaucus?

3) The next time we see Jess and James, it will be a few months after we last saw them. How do you think that what they've found out will change them?

That's it for now. I would like to thank Joe, Jose, Todd, Tarsier, Cannonshop, and the rest of who have told me you like this comic. :)

-Jessica
JesIdres
Regular Poster

Re: A couple of questions for all of you people out there...

Postby Tarsier on Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:02 pm

JesIdres wrote:1) Were you guys surprised by the morph in the comic with the last two storyline (ack, bad pun!)?

A bit here and there, but you foreshadow well so shocked total surprised didn't happen. It's one of the things I like about the comic. The storyline moves forward, not unexpectly leaping to someplace it never seemed to be going. There are still surprises, like the extent of James's transformation or Falair having two webbed hands.(or it being him transforming and not an alternate universe thing :) ) So it isn't predictable in specifics, but the overall pattern maintains itself well.

JesIdres wrote:2) Does anyone know why the current storyline is called Glaucus?

Know? no, I can guess it has something to do with the mythical greek fisherman by that name though. I just hope for Mela's sake it doesn't include a Scylla part as well. not sure How Falair would deal with the gift of Prophecy either for that matter.

JesIdres wrote:3) The next time we see Jess and James, it will be a few months after we last saw them. How do you think that what they've found out will change them?

A few months isn't much time to deal with really big changes to your life. they would mostly still be processing it. I'd guess they wopuld be throwing themselves into the work with the Idres Contract to postpone dealing with it yet.

JesIdres wrote:That's it for now. I would like to thank Joe, Jose, Todd, Tarsier, Cannonshop, and the rest of who have told me you like this comic. :)

-Jessica

What Can I say it's my favorite. *shrug* :)
Tarsier
Regular Poster

Postby Cannonshop on Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:48 pm

1. Yes, I had (prior to that) thought of Falair as being a gifted mad scientist...

2. My guess would be something related to Falair's "Fishy" problem...

3. I think James will still be in the midst of "Getting used to the idea", while Jess will be having to try and keep his poor head from swelling so far he's impossible to deal with. Perhaps, even, by using the ancient technique of "Na'ag'ing" and Flying crockery...

You're welcome, Jess, I was a bit worried 'bout that depressive incident, the looking for razors ain't a good sign, milady. (hah, who'm I kidding, when it hits me, I have to send the ammunition over to a friend's house, and lock the guns up...) You're out of it now, right? Better be.
Cannonshop
Regular Poster

Return to Yin & Yang