Does Pierce have any idea...

Does Pierce have any idea...

Postby Cinni on Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:21 pm

How hot he looks in his goth attire?

Great Cthulhu's Tentacles, yum. I know he's still in high school, but Mrowr.

Ahem.

I shall keep my array of indecent mental images on the subject to myself.


Cinni
Cinni
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:58 am

Postby Allan_ecker on Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:18 pm

And because it's a flashback, he's even less legal than usual! XD

Although in both cases he's over 16, legal age in Britain, and besides which the characters in Smallville were being played by 20-somethings and so despite the fact that Supes was supposed to be 14 in that first season my desire to drag him and Michal Rosenbaum into a closet and do things God Never Intended perfectly healthy! PERFECTLY HEALTHY I SAY!
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado
User avatar
Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Portland, OR, USA

Postby Cinni on Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:43 pm

It's my understanding that, up here in Canadia, 14 is Legal Except.

'Except' being that if there's a whiff of exploitation, one has a good chance of bein in violation of other, related laws.


Cinni
Cinni
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:58 am

Postby Alfador on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:24 am

allan_ecker wrote:And because it's a flashback, he's even less legal than usual! XD

Although in both cases he's over 16, legal age in Britain, and besides which the characters in Smallville were being played by 20-somethings and so despite the fact that Supes was supposed to be 14 in that first season my desire to drag him and Michal Rosenbaum into a closet and do things God Never Intended perfectly healthy! PERFECTLY HEALTHY I SAY!


It's also legal age here in Washington!

(N.B. You can be charged with The Statutory if you hump a 16- or 17-year-old, ONLY if three very specific conditions all apply, which add up in my reckoning to sexual harassment at best anyway. 1) More than 60 months (5 years) older. 2) In a position of authority over your partner. 3) Use (I'd say ABuse) said authority to COERCE sex. Wouldn't you say that coercion is tantamount to rape anyways? What's the legal difference between "Blow me or I'll fire you" and "Blow me or I'll fire a gun at you."? Why we need a separate law I don't know...)
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
User avatar
Alfador
Cartoon Hero
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Washington, USA

Postby DetailBear on Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:54 am

Cinni wrote:It's my understanding that, up here in Canadia, 14 is Legal Except.
'Except' being that if there's a whiff of exploitation, one has a good chance of bein in violation of other, related laws.
Cinni


There is a bill being debated to raise that to 16, with an exemption for persons no more than 5 years older (i.e. 14/19, 15/20).

The laws against "living on the avails of prostitution" and "paying for sex with a minor" have successfully been prosecuted when the "payment" was a meal or a ride home or a place to stay for the night.
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles
User avatar
DetailBear
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: London, ON Canada

Postby E_voyager on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:43 pm

it gets sad when we worry more about legalities then the well being of the under aged. still i have to say that Volair's approach when he deal with Pierce and his boyfriend making out.
the darkness is ever present even in the light.

the perversion doesn't stop just because the sun comes up

if i can make people think and consider their lives even for a moment each day then my life has just that much more meaning

one of the hardest skills i seek to master is the skill of knowing when to shut up
Image
Check out the test to find out who you are!
User avatar
E_voyager
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: i travel eternally

Postby Nitwit on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:23 am

e_voyager wrote:it gets sad when we worry more about legalities then the well being of the under aged.


When having various thoughts about a fictional character starts endangering said character's well-being, then we'll start getting worrying about that :).

The legalities are always interesting to discuss simply because there is so little uniformity in definitions of under-aged.
It's not that I'm apathetic, it's that I'm ..... um .... OK, it's that I'm apathetic.
User avatar
Nitwit
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa

Postby E_voyager on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:28 pm

chuckles. point. still if they didn't apple to me i doubt if i would worry about them it gets sad when though you know reality form fiction fictions tends to have a stronger tug on your emotional heart string.
the darkness is ever present even in the light.

the perversion doesn't stop just because the sun comes up

if i can make people think and consider their lives even for a moment each day then my life has just that much more meaning

one of the hardest skills i seek to master is the skill of knowing when to shut up
Image
Check out the test to find out who you are!
User avatar
E_voyager
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: i travel eternally

Postby Kels on Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:53 am

Cinni wrote:It's my understanding that, up here in Canadia, 14 is Legal Except.

'Except' being that if there's a whiff of exploitation, one has a good chance of bein in violation of other, related laws.


Cinni


I did some research into the Canadian rules a while back, and 14-18 is only really legal under fairly strict circumstances. Or, of course, if both people involved are in that age group. They split it into "child", "young person" and "adult", which is kinda semi-reasonable, although obviously not perfect.
Image
User avatar
Kels
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:00 am
Location: Canada

Re: Does Pierce have any idea...

Postby Micro_Fur on Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:58 pm

Cinni wrote:How hot he looks in his goth attire?

Great Cthulhu's Tentacles, yum. I know he's still in high school, but Mrowr.

Ahem.

I shall keep my array of indecent mental images on the subject to myself.


Cinni


I have but one claw and one word; YUM!

micro_fur - Forget ye busty tavern wenches, this salty dog wants that waif in his bed tonight.
If the quest for answers only leads to more questions, did you ask the right question to begin with?
User avatar
Micro_Fur
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:37 pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA USA

Postby Cinni on Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:35 pm

e_voyager wrote:it gets sad when we worry more about legalities then the well being of the under aged.



There are part of the world in which a girl can be legally married off to a man of any age at *nine*.

That is insane. Personally, I have my doubts as to whether some people are emotionally ready for sex at eighteen, but I suspect that efforts to prevent people whose bodies have informed them that they now have an interest in that kind of thing from engagin in sexual activities, at least within their own age group, are akin to trying to stop the tide from coming in.

But fantasies about pinning a sexy gothboi and making with the tongue-wrestling? Good clean fun. :)


Cinni
Cinni
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:58 am


 

Return to Umlaut House



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest