Not so evil as Duuuurty. (2007.07.21)

DetailBear
Regular Poster

Not so evil as Duuuurty. (2007.07.21)

Post by DetailBear »

Am I the only one who found the phrase "my graviton pulse probing" to sound a bit dirty? :twisted:

Also, anybody else out there still? Or have we just reached the summer doldrums?
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles

Allan_ecker
Cartoon Hero

Post by Allan_ecker »

Pretty sure everyone's getting their comics from the Livejournal and posting comments their accordingly. -__-

Hopefully I'll start trusting CG enough to deliver the comics again soon...
<A HREF="http://umlauthouse.comicgenesis.com" TARGET=_blank>UH2: The Mayhem of a New Generation</A>

"Death and taxes are unsolved engineering problems."
--Romano Machado

GreatLimmick
Regular Poster

Post by GreatLimmick »

I've been reading the comics here. I just... don't usually have a good enough idea what's going on that I can comment on it with great frequency.

E_voyager
Regular Poster

Post by E_voyager »

i know how you feel but it's still worth coming here to see what others are saying
the darkness is ever present even in the light.

the perversion doesn't stop just because the sun comes up

if i can make people think and consider their lives even for a moment each day then my life has just that much more meaning

one of the hardest skills i seek to master is the skill of knowing when to shut up
Check out the test to find out who you are!

Cyril_Dran
Regular Poster

Post by Cyril_Dran »

I've come here multiple times to check as to what's what, but starting discussion is hardly my forte, aside from pointing out the obvious, at least when it comes to comics. I've followed the comics perfectly, but I haven't had anything.. well, constructive, to say about it. It looks good, it makes me smile/giggle, so it's accomplished it's task, you know?
All fear the RP character from the completely private RP ^_^.
Current psuedonym/RP character count: 25
-Adding a touch of sanity, or insanity, where needed to balance the flow. .... Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate ^_^

DetailBear
Regular Poster

Post by DetailBear »

allan_ecker wrote:Pretty sure everyone's getting their comics from the Livejournal and posting comments their accordingly. -__-

Hopefully I'll start trusting CG enough to deliver the comics again soon...
Then, ironically, LJ goes down. :D
HUGS = Huge, Unrestrained, Genial Squeezings.

A man’s accomplishments in life are the cumulative effect of his attention to detail. - John Foster Dulles

GreatLimmick
Regular Poster

Post by GreatLimmick »

Hmm... Like Rhonda, we feed on chaos, but none of us are good at getting the ball rolling...

Buck

Post by Buck »

Too bad Pierce stopped wearing the eye makeup, it actually looks good on him. ;)