WHOA

WHOA

Postby Kels on Fri May 11, 2007 6:40 am

Cal was right, this is about to get interesting.

I like the tendril metaphor, their partial joining, enough to share most things but not enough so they're indistinguishable from each other.
Kels
Regular Poster

Postby Tetramorpheus on Fri May 11, 2007 12:25 pm

Looks like this answers my question about the little magnetic tendrils (the radiating light brown lines) being supposed to put them in place, seeing how them seem to have replaced the tendrils in the final frame.

Intriguing how they fit so perfectly, however, and their minds jump back to the day they met. I wonder if all couples who had a 'magnetic' attraction to each other would have so striking a result? I mean, assuming that the female intuition goggles were correct, we know that 'true love' exists as a manifest possibility in the UH universe. Although it could also be a simple matter that they are the only two there at that time... (I doubt this last, but it has to be said).
Tetramorpheus
Regular Poster

Postby Kels on Fri May 11, 2007 12:28 pm

Well, I'd suspected they had a pretty deep connection anyhow. It takes a pretty secure man to accept the dalliances of a wife like that with not only acceptance but approval. It suggests an unshakable bond. Fortunate couple, that.
Kels
Regular Poster

Postby Alfador on Tue May 15, 2007 5:24 am

*SQUEEEEEE* <3 <3 <3 <3 so awwwwwcute!! lovelovelovelovelove =^___^=
Three-tailed fox, in the house--Fox Den, that is!
Rick/Jake Shipper #00017
Alfador
Cartoon Hero

Return to Umlaut House